Cold Case: Missing Female Teen Illinois 1996.

DownUnderNZer

Name: Rachel Mellon. 13 year old teen. Female. Illinois. 1996.

I am going to take a peek at this Cold Case as well, but will not be using the Tarot as my only tool.

Will do this as I feel fit, so may come back and forth with different things until enough is enough.

Have read one article, but will not read anything else until I am done although there may not be a lot more on it anyhow. Will find out when the time arrives.

I usually prefer little info, so will try to be fair and remain neutral as possible despite what I do know.

Also, I might look for one photo to upload of this teen, if I can, to see if I can pick up anything from looking at her face.

Ready to begin.....

DND :)

Same Cold Case -

Lenormand Link: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=226261
Tarot Link: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=226540

DownUnderNZer

First Dream.

Went to sleep with thoughts on Rachel Mellon and hopefully to make some connection.

Brief but vivid.

Dreamt of my great niece at the age she is now, so 3 yrs old.

I was chasing her as something wasnt right and when I did finally get her ~ her arm was hurt. So, I went looking for her mother to let her know about it only when I spoke to her something was amiss in her response and behavior.

The last thing I remember stating quite clearly was that I thought my great niece was being abused.

Either my great niece's mother was behind it or covering it up.

There was a bit more only Im not too sure if it was out of place or not finished...thought I saw the word "Pop".

Be back later after I process...

Flames

Hi DownUnderNZer, I read one article about this case. Can I try dreaming tonight and see what happens? Then, if you're okay with it, I'll post my thoughts here? Let me know. Ever since I saw your post, I can't stop thinking about it.

DownUnderNZer

You are more than welcome to ~ be cool to see what comes up that is for sure.

May Dream Time be productive for you. :)

Hi DownUnderNZer, I read one article about this case. Can I try dreaming tonight and see what happens? Then, if you're okay with it, I'll post my thoughts here? Let me know. Ever since I saw your post, I can't stop thinking about it.

Flames

Okay, thanks!
Yes, may it be productive...
Bye for now.

DownUnderNZer

So, with Rachel I'm wondering if she had an injury to her arm as a child and may have been roughly handled in some way by her mother. Not sure about "abuse" being a real factor in her life since a small child, but it would be interesting to find out. As it was just one injury I would like to think the better of it all.

As for the word "Pop" that could mean a number of things:

1) Pop as in Grandfather.
2) Pop as in Soda Pop, Popcorn, Lollipop or Ice Pop.
3) Pop as in Pop Music.
4) Pop as in Popular.

I am still not sure if it the word is really relevant or not, but when I saw the word it was actually on the injured arm itself. So, it would be rather cool to know how it links to Rachel Mellon or not. Unfortunately, I am not sure if information is available like that on someone that is missing and for so long.

Will find out one way or another I am sure. :)

Went to sleep with thoughts on Rachel Mellon and hopefully to make some connection.

Brief but vivid.

Dreamt of my great niece at the age she is now, so 3 yrs old.

I was chasing her as something wasnt right and when I did finally get her ~ her arm was hurt. So, I went looking for her mother to let her know about it only when I spoke to her something was amiss in her response and behavior.

The last thing I remember stating quite clearly was that I thought my great niece was being abused.

Either my great niece's mother was behind it or covering it up.

There was a bit more only Im not too sure if it was out of place or not finished...thought I saw the word "Pop".

Be back later after I process...

Flames

I was sitting on the couch, with my legs up and there was music playing in the background...It was almost midnight...not quite ready for bed.

I smelled perfume...a fruity/flowery combination...but then it bordered on men's cologne. I don't know. I kept sniffing and sniffing trying to gauge where the scent was coming from. That lasted for a couple of minutes.

I noticed a shadow, a face of a man reflected in the television screen. I stared at the face for a little while, trying to make out his contours. I didn't feel very comfortable with him.

Dream -

I was talking on the phone with my friend Katy (whom I haven't spoken to for a long long time). There were two people in the room with me. I've never been in this house. There's a woman with gray/white hair, short hair. She's tall. Maybe, late 40's, early 50's - she looks older than her actual age. And there's a man, but, he's not saying much, I don't ever look at him. The tall woman, while I'm on the phone, is going on and on, complaining about this or that thing and I had to tell my friend that I needed to get off the phone, which she was disappointed about. I said, "Bye." But, she didn't say bye back. The phone just went quiet. I felt the "blackness" of it.

I went to the woman, who was smiling a little smile and I said, "Do you think that it's right that everyone should hear you complain about absolutely nothing? Do you not think it is disrespectful to be talking so loudly that the entire world hears you?" I was pretty angry. She kind of shrugged like she understood but, she didn't. She's selfish and maybe, feeling alone.

Then, I looked down, by the front door...and noticed white shoes...small white shoes...dirty and worn out...maybe for a five year old kid...a girl's shoes. The girl didn't exist anymore...that was the feeling...and the house had an "old" feel to it...It was carpeted, lots of mustard colour, old furniture...steps in odd places...

And I woke up saying the word or name, "Mee-Wah." Not much information from what I can tell. It sounds like a girl's name and stands for timid, dedicated and warm. I saw the hyphen in the name although it can be spelled without it. Maybe I picked it up from somewhere...I don't know. It's an unusual name. I did find meanings for the word, "Wah", and then separate meanings for the word, "Mee." Here's a list for "Wah."

What does Wah! ~ mean?

(Hindi) perfect, divine bliss
(Chinese) flower or joy
(Korean) energy, chi
(Japanese) peace, circle
(Vietnamese) harmony or flower
(Lakota) go, become
(English) wow!
The same meaning crosses many cultures.

I'll try again, tonight.

gregory

Mee-Wah is of course a sterling member here and brilliant at seeing stuff. Maybe it suggests she could find the answer ?

Flames

Mee-Wah is of course a sterling member here and brilliant at seeing stuff. Maybe it suggests she could find the answer ?

That's fascinating. I just looked her up. She spells her name without the hyphen. Last activity date on the forum was on Aug. 15/14. Maybe it would be good to see what she thinks...Interesting.

DownUnderNZer

Dream 2

I don't recall a lot, but I do know I was meant to murder someone in my dream only I didn't. The thought was constantly there & I knew I had to do it. And...somewhere in a hazy like state I was thanking someone else (I couldn't see) for doing it when I couldn't!

The only visual part I remember seeing was myself walking up this hill and I could overhear two people (female and male) inside this building at the top talking about something like lining up some tv recording (like TeeVo) that they wanted to watch together.

I was thinking: "Way too early as it is like 7am, why aren't they waiting for me, it doesn't matter as I can watch it any time anyhow if I want".

SUMMARY: Just with the "murder" aspect of my dream I wonder if "murder" was actually involved rather than a "runaway teen" or an "abducted one". Also, I really do wonder if there was more than one involved, either in the planning and/or cover up of this young girl's disappearance. And maybe she walked in on or overheard something, someone did, only what was overheard was in "code" or discussed in a way that it passed off as something not so alarming. And with the "early time" I wonder if what ever went down happened earlier on in the day (even before) rather than the afternoon she was reported last seen etc.

Just my thoughts... :)