Collective Tarot 4th Edition!!!!

aquestionmark

Exciting times in Tarotland!

I cannot even say how excited I am that this is happening. The Collective Tarot is going to be reprinted for a 4th edition.

Quote From the Collective Tarot Facebook:
"Thanks to you all's feedback, input, testimonials, pleas, requests, mediation and support...plans for publishing The Collective Tarot (4th Edition!!) have been set in motion. The ball is now rolling slowly but steadily. No details yet, but when it's time you will know. But the cat is out of the bag so to speak. The box we opened can't be jammed closed and I for one am grateful to the goddesses not to have to sit on top of it as it rocks, rolls and pushes any longer.

Sincerely,
with love and magic,

Annie (the Bones) Murphy"

http://thecollectivetarot.blogspot.com/

strings of life

Such great news! I'm not sure how I missed the previous printings of this deck, so I was excited when she made this announcement.

AnemoneRosie

Happy about this too!

illyria

Finally! Been waiting for this to happen. I'm so excited.

feynrir

I didn't realize this was possible :'D What a dream come true.

Maan

such good news!!! this deck has been on my wishlist for years. And it felt as a pipe dream.
I must change my answer in the thread about the decks i most look forward too in 2016

Nina*

Yep!! I SO want this deck - it's really good news.

delinfrey

ohhhh.... want-want-want!

delinfrey

Has anyone heard any news about this?

mydearruby

I clicked in immediately when I saw the update on this thread...bummer! I checked their FB regularly and there is no news.