The Halloween Tarot

EmpressArwen

Oh no! Now I'm going to have nightmares...that Sun card...shudder. Spooky looking kids give me the heebie-jeebies. lol

It's an interesting find. Definitely unique. I hope someone here has it. I'm curious to hear how it reads.

nisaba

<smile> It looks like something Le Fanu would like.

gregory

I LOVE their stuff. I shall end up getting it shipped to my US mole to pass on. I've had to do that with all their decks.

Laura Borealis

Temperance has your deerflies, gregory.

RiverRunsDeep

I am impatient to purchase this deck, but every time I check the site, the shopping cart isn't working. Apparently, this has been a glitch the site owners have been working on since mid-May, as far as I can tell. Is anyone familiar enough with the site to know when it will have the shopping cart up and running?

ana luisa

I am impatient to purchase this deck, but every time I check the site, the shopping cart isn't working. Apparently, this has been a glitch the site owners have been working on since mid-May, as far as I can tell. Is anyone familiar enough with the site to know when it will have the shopping cart up and running?

You may ask gregory who is fond of their decks and has many. Look up two posts above you :)

Morwenna

Nope. Not for me.