Communicating beyond the grave.

Azarial

Something that caught my interest in the using the ouija board solo thread was someone mentioned you can use a word pad on your computer to communicate if you invite spirits to use it. How exactly do you do this, and what is the success on it?

~Azarial~

midnightmerry

Yep. Would love more info on this... Pagan X?? You there?

Do you just open the word program, invite the spirits to write messages, and then go onto your merry way on the Internet?

ziplizard

I just read the same thing today and am curious. Pagan X, please share your wisdom :D

BlueLotus

I am also calling Pagan X for her insights on Buckland's Book of Spirit Communications which I just ordered. I hope you are there ;)

Milfoil

midnightmerry said:
Yep. Would love more info on this... Pagan X?? You there?

Do you just open the word program, invite the spirits to write messages, and then go onto your merry way on the Internet?

Ahhhh, so thats what it is! And I thought it was just my cat on the desktop LOL.

Sorry, couldn't resist but I am interersted in the answer.

psychic sue

It's a 21st century version of automatic writing!

Again, a word of caution - protect yourself before you do it.

Sue x

midnightmerry

I'm not sure 'cause I haven't looked at it in a while and it is no doubt buried somewhere in my closet, but I *may* have this book Pagan X was talking about, I just don't remember this thing about the computer. I will look for it later this afternoon & see if I can find what Pagan was talking about. I am really intrigued. I think I should just review the book all over again anyway, because I do remember it was a great book.

midnightmerry

Well, I read that & I don't know that he talking about the same thing we are talking about. I took it that he was talking about glitches in the old Apple programs that were hard to track down. Am I reading this wrong?

midnightmerry

Aha! I looked in my closet (a bit of explanation: I have an altar in my closet that is a bookshelf covered in a lovely large altar cloth. That is where I store my Pagan books and supplies, but getting to it is a pain & no telling what I have in there at this point!!), and I do have this book! I'll post more later when I've had a chance to read what it says about computers, etc...