Comte de Mellet

MR GREEN

Hi has anyone used this spread.with RWS.deck.Thoughts please.Clive...

rwcarter

There's a discussion of the spread here.

MR GREEN

Thanks rwcarter,yes read that last night,have you used it with RWS.? Clive...

rwcarter

I haven't used the spread at all, much less with a RWS deck, but I don't see why one couldn't. Also just read Nisaba's blog post describing an Aeclectic exchange she did with the deck. Quite interesting reading. I wouldn't mind giving the spread a try.

MR GREEN

How do i find it ??? Clive

rwcarter

I googled "Comte de Mellet spread" (without the quotes) and this link was #4 on the list of results.

MR GREEN

Thanks...

rwcarter

My time is more scattered than normal right now, but if you want to try out the spread in a round robin (assuming it's more than just you and me) reading exchange, set it up in the Reading Exchange forum and link to it in this thread so I know you've done it. If we can arrange to do readings the week of 10/22 I'll be on staycation, so will have more time.

le_charior

It's a great spread and one of the only ones I do. I don't see why it shouldn't work with any deck. The aspect I think I like most is the "ritual" part of it - the separating of the deck, the counting and turning... and to get pairs of Majors and Minors as a result is interesting (even if this might be more of an advantage when done with non scenic pips). Anyway, give it a try!

MR GREEN

Hi Le Charior,thanks for the reply,tell me do you use RV'S in this spread.Up to now i have only used the spread twice,using the rws.deck and i have had good readings,so am motivated to use more freqently.In the next few days will be recieving my first TDM. so hope to get into the feeling of this old spread.Clive...