Cosmic Tribe reading posted in Your Readings section

Jenny-Li

Hi!

This is a little bit off-topic, but I don't mind if it's taken off the board in a few days. I just wanted to specifically tell all you Cosmic Tribe-lovers that I've posted a Cosmic Tribe reading in the Your Readings section. I did it for a friend, and felt real good about it back when I did it, but since I haven't heard from her since, I'm starting to wonder... Maybe I was biased when doing the reading, reading into them what I wanted to see, rather than what was really there?

I would really appreciate any help I could get on this one! The thread is here:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12133

Thanks a lot!
Light and love,
Jenny :)

Sorry for advertising like this... *blushes* I just so need help on this one.

Jewel

Jenny-Li, I checked out the spread, but would be interested in what your own interpretation of the reading was. It will help me see how you read that particular spread as it is new to me.

Jenny-Li

I figured, but thought perhaps people wanted to have a clean perspective first, and that I'd add mine later... I'll add it tonight or tomorrow morning (my time...! - don't you just love time differences...!)

Jewel

And I won't see it until Monday and will need to print it and study it before responding. I look forward to discussing the spread with you and learning from the experience.

Jenny-Li

Posted! A shorter version of my interpretation is now posted in the Your readings-section. Re-writing it I realise I still feel good about the reading, but as I know I'm not unbiased by her situation, I'm afraid I may still have made mistakes read things the way I wanted them to be... you know, things like that.

Would love some input!
Light and love,

Jewel

Jenny I think the reading was really good and compliments other comments you received. Quit being so hard on yourself! *LOL* I think it was a great reading.

Kaz

not much to add, just some small things, i think you covered it very well. i know you think you are biased, you might be, but that doesnt show in your reading.

waiting part is the thing that is most actual now, there is an obvious balance between forces going on, its just not yet the time to decide. she hasnt got her feelings sorted out about it, thats what is lacking.
new job part is something more or less further away now, though this can change ofcourse. she does know she should, but thats another thing.

~kaz