Crystal Study Group: Alexandrite

DownwardSpiral

!!! PLEASE NOTE! !!!

I hope you all feel free to comment on my findings, a little feedback would be useful here :) Just saying...lol! There are FAR too many rabbits in this thread!

Ok while you were experiencing life I was cleaning, and tossing. and my daughter's been here.(to go through all her stuff) I was going to respond here and she just came back and is talking a mile a minute so I WILL be back : ) to respond in a little bit after she leaves.

Lots of interesting stuff going on. : )

Padma

did you see that you posted #11, DS? loL! And, thanks so very much for saying something -! I know we are all busy with our lives as well as our own studies etc but I was beginning to get very bored of being the only voice in here! lol!

DownwardSpiral

did you see that you posted #11, DS? loL! And, thanks so very much for saying something -! I know we are all busy with our lives as well as our own studies etc but I was beginning to get very bored of being the only voice in here! lol!

First...yes, as soon as my message posted that 11 was staring at me.
Hahaha I just figured out what too many bunnies was referring to. : )

When I first started working with my guides they kept showing me the color purple....and that isn't one of my favorite colors.......but now I think of purple as spiritual. I love that you put on the purple shirt and your pendant became the third eye : ) As the week goes on see if purple continues to present itself. It's almost like pointing you to spiritual enlightenment. LOL the purple as spiritual....the sun as the light : )
"Repeating Angel Number 11 encourages you to be an inspirational guiding light to bring illumination to others and to help raise spiritual awareness. Trust that the angels support you in your ‘light work’."
That's from the Angel Numbers.... ahaha notice the last two words : ) OMG I'm laughing right now.

RE: the garage sale......sounds like your Alexandrite did exactly what you asked it to do. Also you and your friend seem to have a very good spiritual connection and the fact you were both wearing the alexandrite may have enhanced that connection.

"and I kept seeing this blue crystal bathed in sun" Maybe you could do a meditation on what the significance of this image was? I feel this is of importance since you asked for help but I 'm not sure what either is trying to represent.

" it took me a second to realise that what I was seeing was the lap of waves, with sunlight bouncing off of it. But not the waves on the beach - it was as though I was staring at a small square of water," Waves were another thing my guides kept showing me. Just curious if you remember which direction the waves were moving? Toward you as if something is being brought to you....or away from you as if something is being washed away? Also again I notice the sun(light) involved here. What does the sun signify to you?

Oh and by the way....some of my crystals are from Emily's Gemstones : )

Padma

First...yes, as soon as my message posted that 11 was staring at me.
Hahaha I just figured out what too many bunnies was referring to. : )

When I first started working with my guides they kept showing me the color purple....and that isn't one of my favorite colors.......but now I think of purple as spiritual. I love that you put on the purple shirt and your pendant became the third eye : ) As the week goes on see if purple continues to present itself. It's almost like pointing you to spiritual enlightenment. LOL the purple as spiritual....the sun as the light : )
"Repeating Angel Number 11 encourages you to be an inspirational guiding light to bring illumination to others and to help raise spiritual awareness. Trust that the angels support you in your ‘light work’."
That's from the Angel Numbers.... ahaha notice the last two words : ) OMG I'm laughing right now.

RE: the garage sale......sounds like your Alexandrite did exactly what you asked it to do. Also you and your friend seem to have a very good spiritual connection and the fact you were both wearing the alexandrite may have enhanced that connection.

"and I kept seeing this blue crystal bathed in sun" Maybe you could do a meditation on what the significance of this image was? I feel this is of importance since you asked for help but I 'm not sure what either is trying to represent.

" it took me a second to realise that what I was seeing was the lap of waves, with sunlight bouncing off of it. But not the waves on the beach - it was as though I was staring at a small square of water," Waves were another thing my guides kept showing me. Just curious if you remember which direction the waves were moving? Toward you as if something is being brought to you....or away from you as if something is being washed away? Also again I notice the sun(light) involved here. What does the sun signify to you?

Oh and by the way....some of my crystals are from Emily's Gemstones : )

Thanks SO much for the feedback, DS, it helps me see things I may have missed, or to see things in a different way, when people comment! It wasn't cause I wanted attention! lol ;)

The blue stone I kept seeing in my meditation was a dark blue, and I have been wanting to buy a tanzanite ring for ages - that was why I had the garage sale, in fact! ;p I was willing to trade a bunch of my stuff for the money to get the crystal I wanted :) but also, my eyes are a darker shade of blue, so I wonder if maybe it was my third eye that I was seeing?

I suffer horribly from winter light deprivation problems, and so to me the sun represents energy, it represents the light that I crave (I hate anything dark, I think I said in some other post) and it represents being able to see things properly. It also represents religion to me - I don't have Christian tendencies, but I see it as "the Sun of God" and not the Son of! lol so to me, I think the Sun represents God. It also represents success :) and being happy and cheerful.

The water I saw was just like when you look off the edge of a boat, and stare right down into one spot :) then you just see ripples moving with sun bouncing off, so they weren't really waves, just ripples in the wind. So I think they were coming towards me, now that I think of it, I never thought to check that during my meditation, so thanks so much for that! I also think it is cool we are getting the 11's, the light worker thing, and the water - and the body too, when we do our meditations. Nice to have a buddy on the road, you know?

Oh and my friend was not wearing any Alexandrite, but I was - and we are both Geminis, that was why I wondered if the stone was working for her too, just by her sitting beside me...

Lol @ you not seeing the bunny reference right away! :D and at the Emily gems :)

Thank you again so much for your feedback, it helps so much!

Padma

Conclusions

I am concluding my study of Alexandrite here, it is time to try another stone. Since purple seems significant, I will be trying my new Super Seven crystal.

My conclusions are: Even lab-created crystals have a huge effect...Alexandrite works very well for manifestation...it is a delight to meditate with...it is strongly associated with the brow chakra, and it does improve third eye and intuitive abilities. This is a cheerful and powerful stone, lending optimism, clarity of thought and vision, and also motivates you to talk about what you are feeling, in a balanced and non-retaliatory manner. It brings synchronicity on quite strongly, and is good to work with to manifest material goods or to attract money. It did help me to perceive more clearly what my Tarot cards were trying to tell me, by the way! I found I was "getting" the message right away, instead of having to think about it after reading. Also it is very pretty to look at :) a good crystal all around, and very user friendly!

I am glad it is my birthstone! :) Thanks everyone for listening.

DownwardSpiral

"we are both wearing throat chakra crystals"

oh, ok I misread this thinking you both were wearing the same crystal. If the stone was within her energy field I don't see why she couldn't pick up its energy. For example when I did my meditation with the labradorite it wasn't even touching my body, yet the vibration from it was so strong there was no doubt whether or not I could feel anything.

Maybe in your meditation you were seeing the crystal you're hoping to purchase and the sunlight it showing it will shed some "light" on the situation. I don't know the properties of that crystal but maybe it ties in somehow to what specifically you want to know. I have done meditations where a huge eye is literally staring at me....I always thought that was my third eye.

I used flowing water in a few manifesting? boards I made. To me water coming toward me is showing something coming to me. Also right now the moon is waxing so it's bringing things our way : )

I just re-read your last post....LOL @ user friendly.And it's good to know even a lab-created crystal can have benefits : )

DownwardSpiral

I am concluding my study of Alexandrite here, it is time to try another stone. Since purple seems significant, I will be trying my new Super Seven crystal.

Ahahaha.......before you posted this......I was going through my crystals and reading up on the properties.....as your using the Alexandrite for manifesting inspired me to try a crystal for manifesting as well and I chose (lilac) lepidolite. So we'll both be seeing purple : )

Padma

Ahahaha.......before you posted this......I was going through my crystals and reading up on the properties.....as your using the Alexandrite for manifesting inspired me to try a crystal for manifesting as well and I chose (lilac) lepidolite. So we'll both be seeing purple : )

Yes, well, we do seem to be trending in the same direction these days, DS! :laugh: The purple stones seem to work pertty well, as far as I can tell! :D

I too would think when I see a big eye in my meditation, that it is my own third eye - pretty certain you have that right!

That's cool about water and your manifestation board ;) I tend to associate water with the subconscious and the spirit, but I like your interpretation better!

wildchilde

!!! PLEASE NOTE! !!!

I hope you all feel free to comment on my findings, a little feedback would be useful here :) Just saying...lol! There are FAR too many rabbits in this thread!

I love Rabbits!! :) sorry I haven't had anything to contribute for this thread, Lotus...this is one stone I don't yet have. But I have greatly enjoyed your experience reports and am looking forward to trying some out at some point. Thank you so much for being willing to share!!

DownwardSpiral

That's cool about water and your manifestation board ;) I tend to associate water with the subconscious and the spirit, but I like your interpretation better!

I think of ebb and flow...the moon waxing and waning. At the lake the waves bring small shells and stones to the shore and leave them in the sand along the waterfront. When I was doing my guide meditations I saw lots of waves. Some came towards me, some moved away from me.

As you were using the stone for manifestation the waves could be showing your desires are on their way to you. I like your interpretation as well : )