Crystal Study Group: AQUAMARINE

Hemera

Hemera must live a pretty stress free life : )
I guess for me....I know pretty much how I feel in various situations...so I would notice if I was feeling calmer or not in those situations.
lol :p Well.. I guess I have to say I did not notice anything. I even began to think maybe my small blue aquamarine is a fake?
Without looking I'm thinking weren't the pearls calming? So how do you feel (overall) wearing the aquamarine compared to the pearls? At the healing crystals for you site...some of the crystals properties are slightly different depending on the color of the crystal.
I actually went back to pearls last week!
Yes, I was thinking maybe to color has got something to do with it. I think I will wear the greenish creamy one for next week.

Sirrah

Its funny that this stone came up! My Dad just purchased an aquamarine ring for my Mom for their 57th wedding anniversary! I looked it up in my crystal Bible and told her all the properties. I wonder if this means I need to get one!!

Sirrah

Very cool show. It doesn't look like a series (as opposed to one show) but I hope it is though!

DownwardSpiral

lol :p Well.. I guess I have to say I did not notice anything. I even began to think maybe my small blue aquamarine is a fake?
I actually went back to pearls last week!
Yes, I was thinking maybe to color has got something to do with it. I think I will wear the greenish creamy one for next week.

I hope your crystal isn't a fake. That would be awful. Since you went back to the pearls could you then notice a difference?

sfaithj

for me, aquamarine is an excellent 3rd eye opener. i tend to have visions and dreams after working with it.

Hemera

I hope your crystal isn't a fake.
I have heard they do that a lot and mine was not from any good shop. They color stones and sell blue (or colored) topaz as aquamarine because topaz is cheaper.
Since you went back to the pearls could you then notice a difference?
Well, yes I did. Pearls definitely work better for me! But I´m now back to the bigger chunk of aquamarine. We´ll see..

Hemera

for me, aquamarine is an excellent 3rd eye opener. i tend to have visions and dreams after working with it.
Oh, this is interesting because I´ve had lots of very vivid dreams during the past few weeks or so. The strange thing is that I can´t remember them like I normally do. I have been thinking it´s most odd..

Hemera

Just reporting back that my dreams are getting more and more interesting and now I can even remember some of them and write them down in the morning. There was a handsome hunk in my dreams two nights ago:cool4: -and last night I traveled to strange countries. I think I´m beginning to like this crystal more and more :p

Also I think it is actually making me more brave and courageous. I was in a tricky situation earlier this week and I know I would normally have been quite upset. Now I was just mildly so. Was that because of the Aquamarine? I have now been wearing the bigger and milkier one and I have had the pendant against my skin near the Heart chakra.