Crystal trade

Mi-Shell

.... The pink stone is Muskoka Pink Granite. It is the stone our log-house is build on....a little of the ground I live on for you in Australia.
I am glad, you liked, what I send!
And you can have more wolf fur..... there just was not any roooooom in the parcle anymore....
I traded that fur with a young Anishenabe lady. she is from the Wolf clan. And she had the jacket it once was for 15 years. But then, after the first baby it did not fit anymore and one day, hugging it with tears in her eyes she brought it over to my jewellery booth on the Farmer's market. I traded her Wolf Earrings for it and made her a little pouch for the newest Wolf Clan member, the son of her brother.....
I promised her the rest would be put to good use....
Let me see, if I have some pics of what I made from it....
And if anybody neeeeeeds to trade for Wolf Earrings.....

Pics coming once I made them to size...

Mi-Shell

..... I would trade for things like this ....... !?
the pouches are large = ~ 25 to 35 cm X 15 to 20 cm

Attachments

• ear wolfpaws AT.jpg
    ear wolfpaws AT.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 88
  • earrings wolf w. moon Si AT.jpg
    earrings wolf w. moon Si AT.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Wolf and deer jaw e size.jpg
    Wolf and deer jaw e size.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 81
  • wolf pouch2  AT.jpg
    wolf pouch2 AT.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Wolf Muskrat and Shaman's Tree of Life E size.jpg
    Wolf Muskrat and Shaman's Tree of Life E size.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 78

Little Hare

Mi-shell

I'm really blown away by the beauty and quality of your lovely treasures :)

Guiding Cauldron

i'm with chronata!

i can not believe i totally missed this thread until now! hope you dont mind i've been reading through and its been so lovely! please inform me if ever theres another one of these, i'd love to get involved. blessings xx

Mi-Shell

Hi Sunshine!
You can get involved right now!
This is not a "special occaion" thread! We trade with everyona anytime for almost anything!???
Soooooo- - - What have you got to trade that we can get exited about???????

Little Hare

The more the merrier sunshineluvr :D its not a one of thread ;)

Little Hare

does anyone have any Kyanite they would be willing to trade?

Mi-Shell

HeavensVault said:
::smiling brightly::

Thank you Mi-Shell. Thank you for posting the picture. I have to learn how to do that! I hope you like it. ::hugs::

I did make more, every one is different.

And I am open to trades.

I'll let you know when I get yours Mi-Shell. I am so excited!

I had trouble the first week sleeping when this trade thing got started.

Dear heavens Vault!
I am very upset!!!! Imagine what happened! The parcel I send to you was returned to me by US post with remark "insuficient postage" I had it weight and put stamps on here by our postmaster in town! Now either that ne was still sound asleep, normaly he is a pretty bright guy or the Us postal service is .... you fill in the blank... your taxes pay for it....
Anyway I will send it of again tomorrow!!!! i will make a special trip to town for it!
I am sooooooooo sory!
And the Bone Mother inside the parcle is muttering something rather biased and unfriendly too, but tells me to let you know, she is coming even if she has to ride Broomstick Air!!
I keep you posted , even if I go postal!!!!!!!
Mi-Shell

Mi-Shell

Is it not magical, when we attract something and then within a few days/ weeks it arrives - Just ever so causualy on our doorstep!!!??
A while ago memries was lookimng for a special crystal-a Lemurian Crystal! And wouldn't you believe it, I just got such a one as a present from someone to visit up here from Argentinia. He got it in Manaos, Brazil, when he met a healer there on the outskirts of town by the docks.........
He said he had a few nore, and a small cluster, He traded them for a bag full of his older dental tools that he does not use anymore. (was a dentist)
The crystal is not large, ~6.5 cm and sweetly tinged very soft pink.
It is NOT the dyed fake kind!

It VIBRATES!!!!!!
... right into my heart......

Briar Rose

Mi-Shell, It's quite alright. Sometimes these things happen. I am just happy to send something out.

here's a nice story about sharing:

At work,we did a buildout, and tore out all the walls and I put it back together. I put a time capsule in the wall; Crystal points, Amethyst ring, and some other kewl stuff in a porcelin pot, to a total stranger, whom I shall never meet in this life time. neat huh?

I think you are such a kewl person.

hugs,

Aurora