Lenormand - Alice in Wonderland
Lenormand - Le Vieux Jours
Enchanted Map
Lenormand - Lilac Twilight
Lenormand - Britta's
Lenormand - French Cartomancy
Lenormand - Game of Hope

Penthasilia

Lenormand- of these the twilight and old castle are my favorites :)
Celtic Shaman's Pack- Chesca Potter
Celtic Wisdom Oracle
Druid Plant/Animal Oracles (I use and consider these as one.)
Graven Images Oracle
Keijuoraakkeli Faery Oracle
Rune Cards 2nd edition- Linsell
Shaman's Oracle- Matthews
Silver Branch cards- Mann
Wisdom of the Hidden Realms

Richard

Non-Tarot decks used for divination or meditation:

Blue Owl Lenormand
Dundorf Lenormand
Key to the Kingdom (quasi transformation deck)
Pippoglyph (decorative playing cards)
Psycards (symbolic images based on Jungian concepts)

frac_ture

Psycards (symbolic images based on Jungian concepts)

Every time I look at the Psycards images, I get *so* tempted to buy the deck (and probably book, too). I recently started actually reading some Jung for the first time ever, too, which only intensifies the urge to purchase! I feel like I should maybe work with the few other Oracle decks I have first, though, before I expand the collection again. So far, the ones I own are these:

Dream Inspirational Cards (Donelli/Di Giammarino - Lo Scarabeo)
Oracle of the Radiant Sun
Soul Cards 1
Soul Cards 2

I've been focused more on Runes than anything else lately, so I haven't really given these Oracles (all semi-recent acquisitions) much of a workout just yet...soon, though!

Richard

......I've been focused more on Runes than anything else lately, so I haven't really given these Oracles (all semi-recent acquisitions) much of a workout just yet...soon, though!
In addition to my favorite decks, listed in my other post, I also have the French Cartomancy, Lo Scarabeo, and Mystical Lenormand, but I don't like them. (They were purchased in my search for the "right" Lenormand.)

Lately, for non-Tarot divination, I'm more likely to turn to Futhark Runes or I Ching rather than oracle cards.

frac_ture

In addition to my favorite decks, listed in my other post, I also have the French Cartomancy, Lo Scarabeo, and Mystical Lenormand, but I don't like them. (They were purchased in my search for the "right" Lenormand.)

Lately, for non-Tarot divination, I'm more likely to turn to Futhark Runes or I Ching rather than oracle cards.

To be honest, I'm afraid to look at Lenormands and the I Ching right now -- I'm not familiar with them at all, except to know that they're used for divination, and that does interest me, but I already have too many decks and crystals and books amassed that haven't yet received their due of attention... I'm afraid I'll just get a mad crush on one of the other systems you mentioned, which would just complicate things even more! Of course, I may not be able to hold out until I finally make it through my entire queue of esoteric materials first, but for the moment, I'm trying to be good...

merissa_88

My top ten would be:

Crystal Ally Cards
Heart of Faerie
Druid Plant Oracle
Goddess Oracle
The Flower Speaks
Dia de los Muertos Lenormand
Sacred Geometry
Rune Cards (Linsell)
Viking Cards
Celtic Wisdom Oracle

Of course, the list changes frequently...

Belinda2

I have sooo many decks but the top ten for right now in no order
The oracle of the triad
oracle belline
Pages of shustah
Tree magick
Gateway cards
L' oracolo della siblla
melissa lenormand
lemurian fortune cards
oracle G
Mysteries of the old castle ( lenormand)

greatdane

frac ture more psycards enabling lol

I have psycards and love them. In fact, right now it's the only non tarot deck I have. I was a psych major and this speaks to me. Not saying everyone would love them, but aside from the images, I love the colors and the cardstock is STURDY (you could probably dunk them in the tub and nothing would happen to them, they're LAMINATED!), and they're inexpensive. Oh and psycards has a GREAT site, you don't even really need a book to start. Everything you need is free on their site. :)

Winterchild

Oracles

I love the Cave card in the Psycards.... sooooo speaks to me :) I dont have the deck though...

Probably my all time favourite and most used and loved are my original Angel cards... the wee cards with one word on each....had them forever and I keep them in a bowl... its amazing they are still intact and complete considering the number of people who have picked cards over the years!

I have my own set I made too... which I add to whenever I feel a need..... just words

Medicine Cards
Ogham Tree
Fallen Angels (I loved graveyard photography and want Graven Images!!)
Hidden Path/Well Worn Path I use together
Druid Animal Oracle (got this in trade and awaiting the plant oracle to use them as one deck)

I also have a set of cards by Wayne Dyer called Inner Peace Cards... I have had those for many years and I always have one out..

Sometimes there is no simple answer :)