Daily 3 cards + Pregnancy test result reading

Nanapr

Today 09/28/16 as usual I did my daily 3 cards reading and I was I little shock it was coffin + child + stork but it didn't make a lot of sense , I have keep seeing stork and child in my readings ... But this one caught out of guard , I continue my day later on I received a call to a new job they ask me to go to the clinic to do some labs and a shot , the shot they didn't give it to me because they want to make sure I'm not preggo (I've being trying for more than 4 years to get pregnant of my second child) after doing my labs I came home and draw some cards charging the stork (pregnancy) and it went this way stars+tower+stork+rider+ring (this was focusing and asking the results of the pregnancy test) without charging and asking if the the pregnancy test would be okay had man +lilies+stars+tower+stork+rider and later this evening just draw 3 cards and they were child+house+stork ... And now I did it again and it was house+stork+clover
I don't want to get my hopes up it's being a long journey trying to conceive , I'm new in this so I would love some insights
TIA

CosmicBeing

Today 09/28/16 as usual I did my daily 3 cards reading and I was I little shock it was coffin + child + stork but it didn't make a lot of sense , I have keep seeing stork and child in my readings ... But this one caught out of guard , I continue my day later on I received a call to a new job they ask me to go to the clinic to do some labs and a shot , the shot they didn't give it to me because they want to make sure I'm not preggo (I've being trying for more than 4 years to get pregnant of my second child) after doing my labs I came home and draw some cards charging the stork (pregnancy) and it went this way stars+tower+stork+rider+ring (this was focusing and asking the results of the pregnancy test) without charging and asking if the the pregnancy test would be okay had man +lilies+stars+tower+stork+rider and later this evening just draw 3 cards and they were child+house+stork ... And now I did it again and it was house+stork+clover
I don't want to get my hopes up it's being a long journey trying to conceive , I'm new in this so I would love some insights
TIA

man +lilies+stars+tower+stork+rider

A Man long awaiting a hope for an official news of pregnancy.
(man+Lillies)
(lillies+stars)
(tower+stork+rider)

Child+house+stork
Pregnancy or improvements bring something new into the household

Child+House+clover
second child is an opportunity for the household
or
A child in the house that is the second
(clover means #2/second chances too)

I would say wait until the pregnancy test....But do think it's interesting that stork and child came up on their own (is my perception of the card pulling event).

Best of luck!! Hope you get your wish.

Coffin+child+stork
could mean many things....could be you won't be able to take the job because you are pregnant
or
you may be very ill from the pregnancy
or
There might be a health issues pertaining to pregnancy or fertility.
[I'm not a doctor]

Nanapr

Cosmic reading

I have fertility issues that's why I haven't be able to get pregnant for second time , if I get pregnant it would my second child and the job they told me that it doesn't matter if I am just don't want to risk to give me the shot if I am pregnant ... The other thing I thought was miscarriage but it was a daily reading and I didn't know they would send me to do a pregnancy test ... Other thing I thought it was like the end of depression or maybe bed rest pregnancy ... I don't know and yes I would wait hahahahaahaha but thanks ... Man +lilies + stars I thought of it like the long waited dreams/desire/hopes

Nanapr

The tower for me was like the hospital and stork+rider pregnancy news

Nanapr

And the last spread I did house +stork+clover ?

CosmicBeing

And the last spread I did house +stork+clover ?

I included it....clover is a card of second chances and opportunity...it might have some health related meanings... I just can't remember them right now...the only health related meaning I remember of clover is I believe herbal medicine.

Coffin...can indicate a bed... if you have fertility issues they my approach the pregnancy with caution...just depends on if the cards are really indicating a pregnancy or possibly just picking up on your strong wish to have a second child.

Hope it all works in your favor!

Sandalwood

Unfortunately I'm not seeing a pregnancy in these cards just yet.

I feel your first set may have commented on the test you were asked to do. Coffin - child = make sure there's no pregnancy nor change in the situation.

I think the ring in the second row of cards shows your contract with the company. And there's been no change in the situation and that news (rider) brings the contract/agreement (ring) to the job.

The third card draw may comment on having to go back to the hospital.

All the others also seem to comment on your new job and that it's a positive change for you.

I do hope you will be able to have a second child soon :)

Nanapr

Unfortunately I'm not seeing a pregnancy in these cards just yet.

I feel your first set may have commented on the test you were asked to do. Coffin - child = make sure there's no pregnancy nor change in the situation.

I think the ring in the second row of cards shows your contract with the company. And there's been no change in the situation and that news (rider) brings the contract/agreement (ring) to the job.

The third card draw may comment on having to go back to the hospital.

I do hope you will be able to have a second child soon :)

Hi !!!! Thanks and it was negative ... Yes I think it might be here soon it still appears in my readings so there's Hope And I had a Tarot reading last month and we see it in the near future lets see
I think too my son have ADHD and just started a new med so maybe is that hahahahahahaah
Thanks to both !!!!!