"Insomnia Lenormand Readings".

DownUnderNZer

This is OPEN to ALMOST anyone, but do READ on first!.

No one with less than 50 posts.
3 to 10 Cards. Blue Owl. Random or Focus. No particular order - not a first come basis.

Will ONLY do this for 30 mins to one hour so the limit really is the time frame and my returning to bed.

RULES:

1) Would prefer questions that are not repeat ones, clarifications on another reading, and/or on the same person/situation.

2) Only ONE question per sitter and you must be present in case the question needs to be rephrased.

3) If you owe feedback or readings elsewhere - give this a miss.

4) Prefer not to LOOK at what your Spirit Guide wants you to know or deal with questions that I find trivial or mundane. Seriously. No studies or test result questions either.

5) If you are skipped - do not take it personally. Will not inform you, so be aware!

6) OPEN ended questions would be your better bet.

7) No guarantees on predictive and/or how another feels.

8) Can look at HEALTH, but do not take responsibility as am not a doctor. Professional medical advise always wins hands down.

9) In this one I will not look at LEGAL.

10) Feedback is a must and is in accordance with AT. Also, I find it is productive for those that are learning etc.

Let's see how lack of sleep affects readings. :D:D:D

WILL ONLY CHECK PROFILES OR THE READING EXCHANGES IF I HAVE TO TO CHECK WHAT HAS BEEN ASKED IN THE EXCHANGES SO THAT THERE IS NO REPEATS OR THE SAME OLD SAME OLD.

DND :)

:heart: "If it happens - it happens. If it doesn't - it doesn't". :heart:

Torann

Well here's one for you... up for it? :D

I wonder how my fathers 80th birthday will go?

Got any questions for me? i have my clair de lune ready for you. :)

D Sparkles

one from me too if you're up for it?

Will I be in the same job at the beginning of 2017?

DownUnderNZer

Claire De Lune....think I saw some images of that deck in recent weeks. I do not really have any questions, but will give you one that I think I know the answer to already.

Let me think....

What kind of outcome should I expect with the letter and document I just submitted to be reviewed via email? (This week I will get an answer).

Will work on your question now.....

Torann

Claire De Lune....think I saw some images of that deck in recent weeks. I do not really have any questions, but will give you one that I think I know the answer to already.

Let me think....

What kind of outcome should I expect with the letter and document I just submitted to be reviewed via email? (This week I will get an answer).

Will work on your question now.....

Yep, i've got it since a couple of weeks now, and I really like working with it.

So for you I've got

Stork - Anchor - Crossroads

This is looking good for you. Stork stands for new and better beginnings. The hard work you've put in (anchor) is paying of. It is time to make a choice and or move on.

Are you going your separate ways? Are you moving back and forth (stork)? Or moving to a harbor (stork/anchor/xroads).

Don't leave me in the dark here. ;-)

DownUnderNZer

Blue Owl: Ten Cards. MAN: Key Card.

Tree/Rider/MICE/Stars/Moon - Moon/Woman/MAN/Scythe/Dog

I think there are some understandable concerns/anxieties, but I see it as being a successful celebration and one that will be heart felt and emotional. It is like a mile stone is being achieved and one in which he will be acknowledged in some way perhaps like for his age and his kids and/or grand kids etc.

I am wondering if there is a little concern or worry with his mental well being and being able to handle the stress of comings and goings or if he is a bit anxious about it all.

So, I am going to look at what is happening with him.

On his thoughts (if his mind is sound or lucid) are two people:

One is female that he is really connected to and another he may have cut ties with, but still thinks about quite deeply. Either that or there is someone your father does not want around so much anymore.

The problem with being such a wonderful age like "80" is that not many are around anymore that we grew up with or met along the way.

I think the birthday will have its "moments" if it indeed goes ahead, but overall it will turn out fine.

DownUnderNZer

No separate ways or moving on or a harbor...just a decision.

ANCHOR is solid and stable and in the middle so I like that card choice as it is stable. :thumbsup:

I think this is putting across a change is going to be made for the long term with STORK and ANCHOR and it could go in a few directions or it is a business based decision.

And it is business so that indeed makes sense.

Thanks very helpful!

Yep, i've got it since a couple of weeks now, and I really like working with it.

So for you I've got

Stork - Anchor - Crossroads

This is looking good for you. Stork stands for new and better beginnings. The hard work you've put in (anchor) is paying of. It is time to make a choice and or move on.

Are you going your separate ways? Are you moving back and forth (stork)? Or moving to a harbor (stork/anchor/xroads).

Don't leave me in the dark here. ;-)

Torann

Blue Owl: Ten Cards. MAN: Key Card.

Tree/Rider/MICE/Stars/Moon - Moon/Woman/MAN/Scythe/Dog

I think there are some understandable concerns/anxieties, but I see it as being a successful celebration and one that will be heart felt and emotional. It is like a mile stone is being achieved and one in which he will be acknowledged in some way perhaps like for his age and his kids and/or grand kids etc.

I am wondering if there is a little concern or worry with his mental well being and being able to handle the stress of comings and goings or if he is a bit anxious about it all.

So, I am going to look at what is happening with him.

On his thoughts (if his mind is sound or lucid) are two people:

One is female that he is really connected to and another he may have cut ties with, but still thinks about quite deeply. Either that or there is someone your father does not want around so much anymore.

The problem with being such a wonderful age like "80" is that not many are around anymore that we grew up with or met along the way.

I think the birthday will have its "moments" if it indeed goes ahead, but overall it will turn out fine.

It is going to be very emotional. My mother passed away last year 4 days prior to her 80th birthday. So it will be bittersweet. He is doing great healthwise. I was planning of inviting my moms sisters and her brother, but I'm not sure. And of course his other children will be there and his grandchildren and their children. It will be a full house. So that will bring some stress too.

He doesn't know I'm organizing something special for him after his BD. He just thinks that I'll drop by on the day itself. ;-)

Dartellus

Hi!

Can i sit?

Hummm... i have one here...
What would be the outcome for my by joining DPRF (Jobs, about police department)?

Thanks!

DownUnderNZer

Crossroads/Letter/MICE/Garden/Cross

I think you may actually be sending multiple Resumes and/or looking at jobs that are available (if not already), but there is a lot of "stress" with it all and not in just whatever job you are in right now.

Added stress of finding something new is what I feel it might be actually.

Looks like you will be networking or getting your feelers out there only it does not show the outcome as being a happy one. Not at this point.

one from me too if you're up for it?

Will I be in the same job at the beginning of 2017?