Daveluy?

Lee

Tag, you are like the genie in the bottle, I posted my wish and you granted it! I've just ordered, along with a Straslunder. Thanks for making these available.

Tag_jorrit

Happy to be of service. :D

An example of synchronicity in the Universe.

Flaxen

Mine arrived today. I'm not usually a fan of cards with verses but I'm excited to read with these. :)

andybc

I have an original 19th century copy and it's a favourite of mine but very fragile. As soon as I can afford it, I will be getting Tag's reproduction as it is a truly lovely deck and very important to Lenormand's history.

nicky

Tag you make me want to be a Lennie person dangit - your projects are just so beautiful!

Asher

Tag you make me want to be a Lennie person dangit - your projects are just so beautiful!

Yes, they are! I have almost all of Tag's decks now.

I've been reading with my Daveluy deck and love it! It's so different from any of the other Lenormands I own (and they are numerous). I like taking a break from the Dondorfs and other historical decks on occasion, and Daveluy is a great way to do it.

Nina*

I just received this deck today (from Tag) and BAM... new favorite traditional deck.

Gosh, it is just lovely!

Tag_jorrit

And it comes with a barely audible, reedy, ethereal voice that speaks in the night. ;)