dealing with unhappy clients

intuitiveinsight

Hi everyone,
Today i had a situation that shook my confidents. I read for someone on a website, and they said it was the worst reading they have ever had.
What do I do in that case? What did you guys do?
I need help.
Blessings,
Intuitiveinsight

StarScream

It's your deck and your reading. we are all learners, i think this person is probably a real jackass and maybe doesn't even do readings themselves? i wouldn't let it bother you to much

rwcarter

It may be the worst reading they've ever had because although you told them the truth, you didn't tell them what they wanted to hear. In that case every reader they've had in the past who didn't tell them what they wanted to hear has also given them the worst reading they've ever had. And every future reader who doesn't tell them what they want to hear will give them the worst reading they've ever had. So you shouldn't feel bad/take it personally.

Also, you didn't say that they said you were wrong, which I take as confirming that you didn't tell them wrong info, just info that wasn't what they wanted to hear.

tarotbear

Let it blow over you.

Sulis

You can't please everyone all of the time.. Maybe the reading was off, none of us are right all of the time - you're human. Maybe the reading was a good one but, as rwcarter has said, you didn't tell the querant what they wanted to hear.
Don't worry about it, move on.

intuitiveinsight

Thanks guys, it makes me feel better.
You're right, you can't please everyone.

Carla

Hi everyone,
Today i had a situation that shook my confidents. I read for someone on a website, and they said it was the worst reading they have ever had.
What do I do in that case? What did you guys do?
I need help.
Blessings,
Intuitiveinsight

Don't do anything. You did your best and it's down to the client how they react to it.

Kgirl

Hi intuitiveinsight

I've started reading professionally online myself and had quite a few clients today. And there was one girl who was deeply unhappy with the situation with her boyfriend and I could see things improving but she kept saying how depressed she was and the reading kind of went all over the place. Largely because she kept drip drip dripping information and I couldn't get a handle on it.

I was prepared for the same response that you got but she didn't thankfully.

So I take the wonderful advice on offer here in preparation for the inevitable major backlash. LOL!

What I have learnt already is that they don't tell you very much and then major significant facts about the situation come out during the reading and you think to yourself "WTF? are you kidding me?".

Oh well ... some will be good and some will be bad. :laugh:

DownUnderNZer

I was told of this website to try out in which readers interacted with sitters and if you wanted to read you could see what it was like too by going in as a guest. So, I took a look last year.

You go into each live readers thread/window and can see them and hear them talk via a camera and the guests/sitters can type away then press a button if they want a reading.

Anyways, some during that interaction time will "demo" their skills as a "selling point", and that can be good to check out and really funny too:

The ones I observed were from the USA and probably due to the time I went into to take a peek:

1) One reader was so caught up in her own personal life she was having a go at the ones in the room as in losing her temper and didnt care who came in or out. Too worked up. I couldnt believe how attached she was to the sitters or why anyone should have known her life so in depth. The other way around.....maybe...but not her talking about her grievances and lashing out at people.

2) One did "Aura Readings" directly from a book and was quite happy to charge $5.00 a minute as she classed herself as a "professional reader". You could hear her flicking through pages!:bugeyed: One thing in her favor though is she had this really sweet way of talking and was really friendly.

Not to speak badly of anyone, but these I would class as not so good readers or readings.

So, as long as you arent reading word for word from a book or trying to find the right page for the Aura Color, dont be so hard on yourself! :)

re-pete-a

I realise that everybody is different so I can only suggest what I would do in your circumstance.

I would check the INNER response to that situation...How did it and what did it upset. Then I would go for the reflected lesson hidden inside it.

For example
HOW... It made me very angry and I wanted to go for that B's jugular...

What ...They hurt my pride and THEY made me doubt my abilities, making me feel I shouldn't do the cards because I'm no good at it.

HIDDEN LESSON...My pride is too strong...My doubts are strong...my abilities with the cards is ,in my mind, shakey.

This is how the system in my world works...sometimes it takes days, sometimes fractions of seconds...the eventual results are a cleaner slate with your real you...a blockage removed...more honest readings.

Once that level of self honesty is touched there is no longer a resistance to the flow. Right or wrong tend to fade into the background until after the readings...my best will be and is presented. The prideful Right or wrong is put on the back burner.

That's all there can be ,your best at that time.

Your world is a reflection of the real you. It reflects back to you where you really are with yourself.