DECEMBER 09 - Intuitive Oracle Exchange - Mi-Shell & Cheekyminx

huredriel

Hello and happy Christmas folks. Spread for the month is below. Any problems, drop me a pm. Hope you have fun finding out whether you've been good or naughty :D

x Huredriel

Spread for this round:

Sitting on Santa's Lap :D

1 - Tell Santa how naughty or nice (or both) you've been this year :D
2 - Now, tell Santa what you really really, really want!
3 - And Santa will tell you how to get it :D

Readings and feedback need to completed by Thursday 31 December 2009

cheekyminx

Hi Mi-Shell,

Nice to be reading for you :) I have a few oracle decks for you to choose from, or if you prefer I choose the deck. Wow, just had a look at all your cards and I'm just gonna say please feel free to choose a favourite oracle of yours.

I still have the gifts you gave me. You gave them to Gregory to give to Mary, Michael & myself :D This was about 2 years ago, when I was in Scotland (I met the 3 in Edinburgh) The feather sits on my altar.

Mi-Shell

Hi cheekyminx! :)
Sorry, I did not respond earlyer, but if you read my "soooo in trouble" thread in Chat you get an idea, what is going on in my life right now.Also, as I am typing this the power is flickering ominously and we may loose it again... Then I will again be of line for days...:(

If you do not mind, I would like to use the Pathfinder Oracle deck for my reading for you. Or would you prefere the Cards of Life?
Yes, I have a lot of decks, but some I realy read with, others are to study and learn, or meditate, but I may not have a real deep reading connection with them.
I never had a reading given to me with the Frouds Faeries Oracle, so that would be my first choice. the zen cards sound very nice too - I have never heard of them.. so either deck I would love to get a reading with!
Blessings from the land of deeeeeeep snow!
M.

cheekyminx

Hi Mi-Shell.

I'm sorry to hear (well read) about whats been going on. I hope that everything works out well for you & your husband. I've always enjoyed looking at the photos you post. Even the last few of the mad snow fall was beautiful, in a weird and twisted way.

I'm not around AT much, so I had no idea about your thread.

Take your time with my reading or if you'd prefer we take a rain check? Either is fine.

Sending you & your husband lots of love & light x

Mi-Shell

Thanks, cheekyminx, for your concern but I am fine as far as the reading is concerned.:) Sitting in my home doing your reading is a lot more fun than shoveling snow! I guarantee!
Have you thought about the deck yet?

cheekyminx

Hi again *waves from Australia*

Pathfinder is fine. Faeries it is for you then :D

Mi-Shell

From the land of ice and snow
where Wolves howl and cold winds blow
to a land in summer’s heat and glow
a card reading now shall go!

Cheekyminx I send you greetings
But before I get into our readings
I let you know of Santa’s ways
and where he spends his holidays!

There is a town right in the middle
between arctic work-shop and Equator's griddle
right on the 45th parallel
where Santa loves to lift an ale

Right here is placed his summer home
where he vacations with elf and gnome
Santa’s village is its name
Across the globe has spread it’s fame....

That’s where I went, to talk to him
brought as a gift some tinsel trim
Over cookies and cocoa we sat to unwind
With Pathfinder cards - and with you in mind!
:)

http://www.santasvillage.ca/

Attachments

• Santa on vacation.jpg
    Santa on vacation.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 48

Mi-Shell

I am sitting here on Santa’s lap
We both are loooooking at a map
spread our over christmas paraphernalia
- we both are checking out Australia!
Santa says, he’s often been,
needs different gear- for hot terrain
the reindeer do not come along.
He’s using Rues, with tails soo long
In their pouches they the presents carry
- their names are Nick and John and Larry
It’s a funny site, as they hop along
while hollering a Christmas song!

Mi-Shell

1 - ask Santa how naughty or nice (or both) Cheekyminx has been this year

The card Santa pulled for you is Ferret!
It shows a small Ferret cradling a large Celtic knot who’s 2 open ends rise up above the Animal. They frame the large head of yet another Ferret that looms like the Guardian Spirit of the Ferret Clan above the scenery.
“Ho ho ho” Santa chuckles and his big belly wobbles. “Cheekyminx could use some more of the playfulness, spontaneity and curiosity of those little Fellows!”
“She is too serious and just a tad too nice for my liking. It tightens her Spirit into a tight knot, just like this one here, he says, pointing at the knot on the card. Loosen up a but, girl, have some fun, even a little naughtiness would do you good in the coming year!”
I am taking the card from Santa’s hands and look at it closely. I note the deep purple colour. Almost AT color!!!
Cheekyminx - - Your AT name - sounds so playful and - yes, also a little naughty.... :)
As if that is something you aspire to be.
so, be it! Be MORE of it!
And, put yourself first!
Santa and I agree on one thing: For the coming year, adopt the playful, curios and mischievous little Ferret as your Guide and search for joy in all, even the tiniest and darkest places. You will find lots of it and that is, what you deserve!

Card 2:
Now, ask Santa what Cheekyminx really really, really wants!

Santa pulled the Canada Goose!
In the foreground we see Wawa, The Canada Goose, the symbol for never loosing your way “home”, not on the roads of Life nor on the roads of Spirit.
Wawa is taking flight, to follow her flock mate in the background, rising above an egg shaped Haida symbol of the Canada Goose.
”There she goes, our Cheeky!” Santa says. “But - She’ll be back!”
“I wonder, if she will find it... Should take that Ferret with her! Help her looooooook in all the right places...”
Santa hands me the card.
When I look at it, I can not help but feel, that you will take flight soon - literally!
You want to fly somewhere - migrate, like the Canada Goose.
Migrating however entrails that you have been there before, for a time...???
Now, I KNOW, that you were in England about 2 years ago.... Are you going back there for a time?
Is THAT what you really really want?
go - - or better fly to England ?!
Wawa, the Canada Goose will safely get you there!

3 - And Santa will tell you how she can get it

3. and Santa will tell you, how to get there:
As a third card Santa pulled the Hawk.
A beautiful reddish brown bird swoops onto the card, carrying in his beak a golden key on a light green string.

Hawk has the powers of clear sight, discernment and overview.
“Oh,” Santa says, “that one will show her, how to find the hidden key to her heart’s desire.
Feisty one, that one, will teach her, to go out and get, what she really wants, relationship wise... she needs that, you know, Cheeky does...”
I take a closer look at the card and think, that a golden key means something financial, as well as a treasure chest, some means, to allow you to fulfil your dream - or plan. But also it is the key to opening your soul, the key to personal growth as indicated by the green rope.
The key to unlock a part of you, that so far has been locked away, and not let out.
Significant to me is, that the key has a 4 fold design on the “top” (do not know, what that is called) the head-?-
4 for me is significant - as in the four directions, the four Elements
I feel, that this key is there to unlock 4 different areas of your life and being. But it is also important to not just leave the doors wiiiiiiide open for anything and everything to get in and mess with you!
Guard your inner treasure chest well, use Hawks talons and Ferret’s sharp teeth, if and when you have to.
The word treasure chest points me in the right direction :
Treasure chest
Treasure your chest, your heart and the feelings that come from your heart. This key is one to be worn over the chest, over your heart. The key to your inner kingdom. and Hawk is your personal knight!

Santa is gone, to shovel some snow.
Nice of him, eh!

I however look at all these 3 cards together and note the following thing:
The Ferret cradling that Celtic knot - that somehow fits with you going on a journey to unravel the knot, the ties of you ancestry.....
ar you of Celtic ancestry?
the 2 birds face each other. One flies west, the other east. But wait; you are in Australia! soooooo If I imagine that...
To get to England you would probably journey West. however seen from a spiritual point of view a journey WEST is a journey into inner truth, maturity and introspection. A journey a woman in her middle years needs to undertake in order to let go of all that does not really serve her best interests anymore in the coming years..... Wawa would be a good guide for not only a physical journey - (going by plane) but also a journey to find your inner spiritual home.
So back to you being in Australia:
Now, Wawa has beneath her feet a Haida emblem of herself.
Theoretically, to reach the land of Haidaguai from Australia you have to “travel” (literally or internally or even both..) ....you have to travel EAST, towards the rising Sun and a new dawn, a new future, new ways of doing things!....
So then however, we encounter Hawk, who is a Spirit Guardian of East!
When you are ready for all the new in your future, he will present you the golden key!

The blue of the card - behind the Hawk speaks to me the following thing:
“The sky is not the limit, as long as you unlock the truth inside your heart!

Dear Cheekyminx!
I hope what I wrote makes some sense to you.
Well, at least what Santa said made a lot of sense to me....
I send you loving Solstice greetings and wish you all the very best on all "journeys"!
Mi-Shell - - and Santa!

Attachments

• Cheekis Cards.jpg
    Cheekis Cards.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 46

cheekyminx

Mi-Shell said:
1 - ask Santa how naughty or nice (or both) Cheekyminx has been this year
The card Santa pulled for you is Ferret! It shows a small Ferret cradling a large Celtic knot who’s 2 open ends rise up above the Animal. They frame the large head of yet another Ferret that looms like the Guardian Spirit of the Ferret Clan above the scenery. “Ho ho ho” Santa chuckles and his big belly wobbles. “Cheekyminx could use some more of the playfulness, spontaneity and curiosity of those little Fellows!” “She is too serious and just a tad too nice for my liking. It tightens her Spirit into a tight knot, just like this one here, he says, pointing at the knot on the card. Loosen up a but, girl, have some fun, even a little naughtiness would do you good in the coming year!”
I am taking the card from Santa’s hands and look at it closely. I note the deep purple colour. Almost AT color!!!
Cheekyminx - - Your AT name - sounds so playful and - yes, also a little naughty.... :) As if that is something you aspire to be.
so, be it! Be MORE of it! And, put yourself first!
Santa and I agree on one thing: For the coming year, adopt the playful, curios and mischievous little Ferret as your Guide and search for joy in all, even the tiniest and darkest places. You will find lots of it and that is, what you deserve!
Yep. You are exactly right there Mi-shell & Santa. I do need more playfullness, spontaneity and curiosity in my life. For some weird reason I've become too serious of late & Yes I do believe I am too nice at times. Something I'm trying to rectify. LOL@ Naughtiness....not really my style but I guess there's no harm eh ;) Purple is my FAVOURITE colour :D You could say I aspire to be playful and naughty, well that was a thing of the past. I think that nicname has been around for about 9 yrs. I've been putting myself irst these past few weeks. I HAVE to put myself first from now on, I always used to put myself 2nd or 3rd, but no more. So yes, you're very right,.
Card 2: Now, ask Santa what Cheekyminx really really, really wants!
Santa pulled the Canada Goose!
In the foreground we see Wawa, The Canada Goose, the symbol for never loosing your way “home”, not on the roads of Life nor on the roads of Spirit.
Wawa is taking flight, to follow her flock mate in the background, rising above an egg shaped Haida symbol of the Canada Goose. ”There she goes, our Cheeky!” Santa says. “But - She’ll be back!”“I wonder, if she will find it... Should take that Ferret with her! Help her looooooook in all the right places...”
Santa hands me the card. When I look at it, I can not help but feel, that you will take flight soon - literally! You want to fly somewhere - migrate, like the Canada Goose. Migrating however entrails that you have been there before, for a time...??? Now, I KNOW, that you were in England about 2 years ago.... Are you going back there for a time? Is THAT what you really really want?
go - - or better fly to England ?!Wawa, the Canada Goose will safely get you there!
A good friend of mine in Scotland opened up a daycare from home. She wants to move to a premises next year & has asked me to come over and work with her (I'm fully qualified) she said I could stay with her for a while, until I get myself sorted. I'm thinking in about 5 or 6 months times?

3 - And Santa will tell you how she can get it
3. and Santa will tell you, how to get there:
As a third card Santa pulled the Hawk. A beautiful reddish brown bird swoops onto the card, carrying in his beak a golden key on a light green string.

Hawk has the powers of clear sight, discernment and overview.
“Oh,” Santa says, “that one will show her, how to find the hidden key to her heart’s desire. Feisty one, that one, will teach her, to go out and get, what she really wants, relationship wise... she needs that, you know, Cheeky does...” I take a closer look at the card and think, that a golden key means something financial, as well as a treasure chest, some means, to allow you to fulfil your dream - or plan. But also it is the key to opening your soul, the key to personal growth as indicated by the green rope.
The key to unlock a part of you, that so far has been locked away, and not let out. Significant to me is, that the key has a 4 fold design on the “top” (do not know, what that is called) the head-?-
4 for me is significant - as in the four directions, the four Elements
I feel, that this key is there to unlock 4 different areas of your life and being. But it is also important to not just leave the doors wiiiiiiide open for anything and everything to get in and mess with you!
Guard your inner treasure chest well, use Hawks talons and Ferret’s sharp teeth, if and when you have to.
The word treasure chest points me in the right direction :
Treasure chest
Treasure your chest, your heart and the feelings that come from your heart. This key is one to be worn over the chest, over your heart. The key to your inner kingdom. and Hawk is your personal knight!
Maybe the key is waiting for me O/S? It represents say a catalyst in my life. Or that only I hold the key & it will only be time to use it when I'm abroad? I'll think on this a bit more. (Ahhh, you answered it clearly further below)

Santa is gone, to shovel some snow.
Nice of him, eh!

I however look at all these 3 cards together and note the following thing:
The Ferret cradling that Celtic knot - that somehow fits with you going on a journey to unravel the knot, the ties of you ancestry.....
ar you of Celtic ancestry?
Well, Scotland is Celtic. Celtic ancestry, yes from many, many moons ago. I do love Celtic things. Especially Celtic knots.

the 2 birds face each other. One flies west, the other east. But wait; you are in Australia! soooooo If I imagine that...
To get to England you would probably journey West. however seen from a spiritual point of view a journey WEST is a journey into inner truth, maturity and introspection. A journey a woman in her middle years needs to undertake in order to let go of all that does not really serve her best interests anymore in the coming years..... Wawa would be a good guide for not only a physical journey - (going by plane) but also a journey to find your inner spiritual home.
I've always felted connected to the UK. Especially England. I feel like I'm "home" when I'm over there. It feels right. Technically I could fly either west or east to get to the UK ;) But yes, its more in a wstly direction I'd be going. That does sound right "does not really serve her best interests anymore in coming years" I feel a shift, within myself...perhaps the Universe as well?

So back to you being in Australia:
Now, Wawa has beneath her feet a Haida emblem of herself. Theoretically, to reach the land of Haidaguai from Australia you have to “travel” (literally or internally or even both..) ....you have to travel EAST, towards the rising Sun and a new dawn, a new future, new ways of doing things!.... So then however, we encounter Hawk, who is a Spirit Guardian of East! When you are ready for all the new in your future, he will present you the golden key!

The blue of the card - behind the Hawk speaks to me the following thing:
“The sky is not the limit, as long as you unlock the truth inside your heart!
So a spiritual and psychical journey is required, I could say in order to move forward. I'm feeling stuck, like i'm in a rut. I'm not moving forward & I honestly have no idea where or what I want to do. But, the option of going O/S is tempting, especially if all works out for my friend, then I'll have a job I can go to.

Dear Cheekyminx!
I hope what I wrote makes some sense to you. Well, at least what Santa said made a lot of sense to me....I send you loving Solstice greetings and wish you all the very best on all "journeys"!
Mi-Shell - - and Santa!
It sure did make sense. Thank you so much for this insightful reading. The whole traveling and working in Scotland thing has been on my mind for a few months and I'm grateful that it was answered in your reading. I might even print out the 3 cards. Thank you Mi-shell & Santa :heart: & :WL