December Magic Spread

Winterchild

December is a special month for most of us, whether we celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule or The Winter or Summer Solstice or any other holiday. It is also the last month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar. Because we are a huge tribe of many cultures and locations I wanted a spread to cover December for everyone. I couldn't find anything suitable so I created my brand new, shiny gift wrapped December Magic Spread.

December Magic Spread by Winterchild

***4***
*2***3*
***1***

1.What is the most important meaning that December holds for you this year

2.What will be your greatest gift to others this December

3.What is the greatest gift you will receive this December

4.What magic will the fairy on your tree bless you with this December

Shuffle your deck and take the bottom card and place it in position 1. This is the base card, the root of the tree. Deal the next first three cards using your usual method and place as shown.

Enjoy!

Eyebright

Lovely little spread, I think I will try it tomorrow on the 1st of December :)

Eyebright

I plan on typing up the full reading later on my blog, but the reading blew me away Winterchild, it was really interesting. Even though I had shuffled the deck really well I got 4 majors that were very close numerically in order of the Major Arcana!

I think it's a gem of a little spread :)

Isi

This looks wonderful, especially as a newbie. Thanks for sharing!

CuriousWalker

I just tried it.

1. The Empress
2. 3 of Wands (this card pops up so much for me =D)
3. The Magician
4. Queen of Swords

Good, helpful spread ^^

Winterchild

Thanks

Thanks so much for the feedback....! Hope our CoS exchangers enjoy it as much :)

Ivorwhen

Wow - this looks awesome (especially for getting into the holiday spirit). I have a study group that meets once a month for learning new Tarot spreads and this one is perfect to try at our December meeting.

Let me know if you have a blog or site - I'm sure my group would love to know.

Winterchild

Blog

Wow - this looks awesome (especially for getting into the holiday spirit). I have a study group that meets once a month for learning new Tarot spreads and this one is perfect to try at our December meeting.

Let me know if you have a blog or site - I'm sure my group would love to know.

Thank you! I do have a blog... there is a link if you click my name by this message. We are not allowed to put direct links in threads but it is there! I have only done a few spreads and all very recent. Mostly they are in the CoS circles which I host on occasion and I try to remember to out them in the New Spread Thread.

:)