Deck ID, please!

gregory

That's NOT Lo Scarabeo. The cards are the wrong shape - and also they have Asian titles (I don't know which script is which...) centre bottom....

It's apparently from a deck called the Watchers' Tarot by one Ninecats Wu. I found it on a site we may not link here as it contains a load of complete decks posted in breach of copyright. I have also found a review of it but it's all in Taiwanese.

I THINK you can buy it here, but I'd be afraid to try.

WAIT - I think the blog author is a member of another forum I am on. I'll be back....

And there's even a thread:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=241383

rwcarter

I believe I own that deck. I bought it off eBay years ago. I used Justice from it for an Identify The Deck Game.

Rodney

gregory

I believe I want it. I have messaged the blog owner, as I know her on another forum :D (she may be here, for all I know, but...)

FLizarraga

I believe I want it. I have messaged the blog owner, as I know her on another forum :D (she may be here, for all I know, but...)

Yes, she's here. Her handle is Nica, and she's a sweetie, so she'll probably answer any questions as soon as she gets them.

I'm not too crazy about anime decks, but those cards are spectacular.

gregory

Oh, good for you. Thanks.

miameirohara

Just learning the name of the deck is itself a huge help. Thank you so much, gregory :D!

nisaba

I believe I own that deck. I bought it off eBay years ago. I used Justice from it for an Identify The Deck Game.

Rodney

How long did Gregory take to identify it, out of interest?