Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 134 : February 22nd - March 1st

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

5. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

List of Participants:
1. Elendil : Angel Tarot Cards
2. BodhiSeed : Tarot of the Absurd and Post Psychedelic Cyberpunk Tarot
3. AJ : Chinese Tarot
4. jema : Anna K Tarot
5. toj : Crows Magic Tarot
6. VGimlet: Granny Jones Tarot and Tarot of the Zirkus Magi
7. Maan : Tarot of the Absurd
8. Madame Squee : Deviant Moon Tarot and the Antiquarian Lenormand
9. GoldenWolf : Fairy Lights Tarot

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Tarot of the Absurd paired with the Post Psychedelic Cyberpunk. Thanks Elendil.:heart:
By the way, how did you like Silhouettes Tarot?

Elendil

... how did you like Silhouettes Tarot?

The jury is still out.
It is an attractive deck with one or two interesting spins away from RWS images...but I am not sure....
I was hoping to like it more...

I haven't yet decided which deck to use this week.

AJ

LoS Bosch please, starting back at the beginning of what is left, see if I can cull some more.

jema

Dance of Life cards.

Owned them for years, cropped them off the borders and just never even used them.
Time to deal with all my neglected decks for a few months.

toj

I am in with something....will know later. May end up with the Light Visions again as it seems to be a good reading deck for me.

Elendil

I am going to go with the much maligned Angel Tarot cards by Doreen Virtue. Although I have read many adverse reviews I am going to decide for myself. Looking through the deck and accompanying book this afternoon I do not understand why people say she has 'softened up' the darker cards. There are still darker meanings in there.

We shall see...

VGimlet

Granny Jones tarot along with the 22 card majors deck Tarot of the Zirkus Magi.

ravynangel

I am going to go with the much maligned Angel Tarot cards by Doreen Virtue. Although I have read many adverse reviews I am going to decide for myself. Looking through the deck and accompanying book this afternoon I do not understand why people say she has 'softened up' the darker cards. There are still darker meanings in there.

We shall see...

deleted :)

Maan

hello i'm new in this deck-of-the-week thing.
But i would really like to give it a try.
a bit scary commiting to one deck but i think i could use the focus.
I would like to start out with my brand new Tarot of the Absurd please.