Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 281 : December 17 - December 23

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for July-December.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants
1. VGimlet - Archeon Tarot & Mary-el Tarot
2. Nemia - Kitty Kahane Tarot
3. Green Faerie - Victorian Fairy Tarot & Tarot of the Hidden Realm
4. Scarlet Woodland - Starlight Illuminated Tarot & DV Fairy Tarot
5. CharlotteK - Wizard's Tarot
6. EmpyreanKnight - Gothic Tarot (Vargo)
7. UniversesCollide - Manga Tarot & Oracle of Visions & Tea Bats Lenormand
8. RiverRunsDeep - Riderless Tarot
9. BodhiSeed - Giordano Berti's Oriental Tarot & Art of Asia Oracle
10. AJ - Enchanted Astrologer
11. DaughterofDanu - Random Mystery Decks then - Bonefire Tarot & Moon Deck
12. dianekay - Deviant Moon
13. Madame Squee - Romantic Tarot

VGimlet

Another week with the Archeon for me. Although I'm going to take a time-out one day next week and work with the Mary-el.

Nemia

I think I'll give Kitty Kahane a try this week. She's on my desk already. I have to get to know her better.

Green Faerie

Still Victorian Fairy Tarot and Tarot of the Hidden Realm for me. Both are going with me on my holiday travels. :)

Scarlet Woodland

Sticking with the Starlight Illuminated Tarot as it's rather festive.

Just trying to think of something Christmassy for my second deck. Failing that I might go for something candyfloss-ish :D

ETA: Actually, yes, it's Christmas... I'm going full on, guilty pleasure candyfloss: DV Fairy Tarot please ;)

CharlotteK

Wizard's Tarot for me :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

EmpyreanKnight

Again, the Gothic Tarot by Vargo for me please. :)

UniversesCollide

Manga Tarot
Oracle of Visions
Tea Bats Lenormand

RiverRunsDeep

Continuing with Riderless Tarot, and I'll also be using the Christmas Tarot for the Sacred Days of Yule thread. Thank you, VG!

VGimlet

Continuing with Riderless Tarot, and I'll also be using the Christmas Tarot for the Sacred Days of Yule thread. Thank you, VG!

I really liked the Riderless Tarot too RiverRunsDeep - but I've liked all Nakisha's decks so far.