Deck of the Week: Sign-Up Thread: Week 80 : February 9th - 16th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread:HERE

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

5. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

List of Participants:
1. Elendil : The Quest Tarot
2. ladybird : Thoth Tarot
3. toj : Ancestral Path Tarot and Nature's Wisdom Oracle
4. AJ : Oracle of the Radiant Sun (Astrop and Smith)
5. Bodhiseed : Radiant Rider Waite and Archetype Cards
6. GoldenWolf : Llewellyn Tarot
7. VGimlet : Zombie Tarot
8. desertrat : Faerie Tarot (Hertz)
9. Myrrha : Bohemian Gothic Tarot
10. merissa 88 : Paulina Tarot
11. jema : Mountain Dream Tarot
12. seven stars : Sola Busca Tarot (Revisited)
13. karen0205 : Energy Tarot
14. Chiriku : Anna.K Tarot
15. Tarot dance : The Native American Tarot and Vertigo Tarot
16. Rhiamon : Hanson-Roberts Tarot
17. rylla : Jolanda Tarot
18. missy : The Hobbit Tarot

ladybird

Please sign me up with Thoth this week. I'd like to try to finish Duquette's book. Plus I just picked up a purple boxed Thoth with the three Magus. I'll have to read what people do with these. I think Ill try to use them all.

toj

I am in with something which will be decided later...

AJ

toj, you have great avatars!

Oracle of the Radiant Sun, Astrop and Smith

toj

toj, you have great avatars!

Oracle of the Radiant Sun, Astrop and Smith

Thank you AJ....I am getting pictures from an iOS app which gives me good background images for my phone and iPad. The Tapatalk app lets me use those images as avatars.

There is an Oracle of the Radiant Sun on eBay right now for 7.95, but I already have one.

I am holding off on picking a deck until I see what comes in the mail today but I do want to use Natures Wisdom Oracle as my oracle for next week. I love the images and just keep hoping that with more use the Schiffer card stock might get better. At least this one isn't as sticky as the Mary El.

BodhiSeed

I'll be using my trimmed Radiant Rider paired with the Archetype Cards for an oracle. TYE:heart:

GoldenWolf

I'll be using the Llewellyn Tarot this week. Thanks!

VGimlet

Going with the Zombie Tarot this week, which is kind of how I feel today anyway. :p

Myrrha

Part of what I love about this study is the chance to re-evaluate and assess my decks, so I'm thinking of using another one of my iffier decks like the Tarot of Oz or TaRat. On the other hand I did not much enjoy working with the Terrestrial (probably the iffiest deck I own) so feel like I need a more reliable deck for a while. There are four or five of those I could pick from. Maybe I should draw lots.

desertrat

There is an Oracle of the Radiant Sun on eBay right now for 7.95, but I already have one.

It definitely won't stay at $7.95. I'd like to have one of those...

There are four or five of those I could pick from. Maybe I should draw lots.

I use a random number generator when I can't decide which deck to pick. Sometimes I ignore what the random number generator says...

I'm going to spend a second week with Hertz's Faerie tarot. I didn't get to spend much time with it this past week.