Decks to read intuitively

ivanna

I know that an intuitive person can read intuitively using even tooth pics. But for those that need a bit of inspiration, which decks you think are best to read intuitively?
I am actually reading with a Fairy Lights tarot deck, which gives a push to my intuition, and seems to work fine, but I would like to know which other tarot decks boost your intuition.
And please don't tell me the Tyldwick, I won't be able to get a copy :(

FireHermit

I find I read the Thoth intuitively without even meaning to. Even with the keywords at the bottom of the cards I just find the images take me to another place

Le Fanu

The Fairy Lights is a great one. You might have just picked one of the best mass market intuitive decks - with hardly any RWS clues - around!

ivanna

The Fairy Lights is a great one. You might have just picked one of the best mass market intuitive decks - with hardly any RWS clues - around!

Yep!
I read on the enabling/de enabling thread that the Fairy lights had so few about tarot that was a bad deck (or similar, I do not remember the exact words), but for me works when reading intuitively. When not, I prefer a RWS clone, indeed. But for intuitive readings works great.

I just wanted to have a look to any other "intuitive deck" to add to my little collection.

Citrin

I think all decks can be read intuitively... :p As long as the reader isn't "ruined" by having RWS-keywords stuck in their head, I know I am a little... I've found that the Ludy Lescot gets my intuition going since it's not very RWS-based. Might not be your taste though. The Paulina Tarot also gets my intuition going. But yeah, it's quite individual I think, maybe you have in mind decks that are completely "out there" and different all around and I don't have any of those... :)

ivanna

I think all decks can be read intuitively... :p As long as the reader isn't "ruined" by having RWS-keywords stuck in their head, I know I am a little... I've found that the Ludy Lescot gets my intuition going since it's not very RWS-based. Might not be your taste though. The Paulina Tarot also gets my intuition going. But yeah, it's quite individual I think, maybe you have in mind decks that are completely "out there" and different all around and I don't have any of those... :)

Ummm, then it seems that my mind is ruined with keywords. ahahahahah!! Paulina tarot looks great, thank you. I may add it to my whish list. :D

ana luisa

Honestly, if you work well with the Fairy lights, you should have no problem reading intuitively with less enigmatic decks. In my experience, oracles helped a lot developping intuition. More than tarot deck, initially. A priori, a deck that deviates a lot from RW and has no words, numbers and perhaps no borders, is , IMO, a gem for developing your intuitive muscles. I looked for more affordable ones since many I own are no longer in print... I love this one, although this may not be your cup of tea. I dismiss the I-Ching symbols and go with the images alone. GREAT deck, amazing stock and deep, very deep readings.

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=...4%2Ftusche%2Figing%2Feiging1024.shtml;600;307

Now, since this is about TAROT, these two really surprised me. I thought they would be childish and scary respectively but they proved to be neither. The readings flow really nicely and there are TONS of symbols to draw meanings from. AND colors.

http://www.janetboyer.com/Victorian-Fairy-Tarot.html

http://www.www.janetboyer.com/Zombie-Tarot.html

celticnoodle

I agree.

for me though, the decks that I can read intuitively with best are the Robin Wood deck, the Golden tarot by Kat Black and the Druid Craft. Though I don't use the Golden Tarot much these days and the other day I took it out to do a reading for a friend and I was just blank. So, I had to go grab the Robin Wood. That deck seems to always be the most easily intuitive deck for me.

It is different for everyone I guess. I love the beautiful Paulina deck, but don't feel 'it' like I do with the above decks.

nisaba

I know that an intuitive person can read intuitively using even tooth pics. But for those that need a bit of inspiration, which decks you think are best to read intuitively?

For actual intuition, the less detail in the artwork the better. Ideally a near-blank card, which leaves your intuition free to wander where it will, untrapped by the artist's limited idea of what the card might be about. Tarots like the Physics, which minimal diagrams, and the Gemstones and Crystals, with again minimal suggestion in the artwork, are ideal.

The more detail and suggestion there is in the cards, the more you will read by mental association and the power of suggestion rather than by free intuition.