Decks you use the most at the moment?

seven stars

I have Ann Marie's lenormand, which I just love the socks off of.

Le Fanu

Really love Gluck's edition of the Game of Hope as seen on my blog! Reaching for it a lot. All the time in fact.

greatdane

Annnnd Over to Le Fanu's blog to check that out

I have to admit I remember seeing this deck, but not the particulars. So off to Le Fanu's internet house :)

Amanaki

I use only Gilded reveries Lenormand by Ciro Marchetti

greatdane

Because I use the Vintage German so much, I got one more. It's not an "extra," I rotate them and all three of the Vintage Germans I have get used on if not always on a daily basis, certainly weekly.

I do use ALL of the limited collection of Lenormands I have, but the Vintage German is my most used deck. Different printings are a bit different in coloring, and with different backs,
it is like having a new deck.

I use the Lilac Twilight and Mysteries of the Old Castle fairly often as well.

pickled pixie

I haven't been able to stop using my Mystic Mauve Mini since I got it, the images are clean and clear and it's so dinky and very pretty! I didn't think I would prefer a modern deck to my French Cartomancy deck but I absolutely adore it!! :)

Chanah

I have minis (two each) of the Dondorf, Stralsunder, and Alone's Vision decks, and I grab one of those almost without fail. Once in a while I use a standard-size Brepols because it's so pretty it would be a waste not to, but minis are so much easier given my lack of space for readings.

Barleywine

I currently own only three Lenormand decks (compared to dozens of tarot and oracle decks) so my choices are a bit limited. I'm prone to using Ciro's Gilded Reverie because my main victim . . . er, sitter, my wife, loves it so much. I also have the Piatnik Mlle. Lenormand Jeu de destin deck and the large-format Lenormand Oracle (used mainly to lay out "foundation" houses for the GT), but I'm really looking for a "vintage" deck that resonates for me. I'm looking for one without a lot of text on the cards, and with the playing-card inserts since I'm starting to move in that direction. Looks like there are some good options mentioned here.

ETA: I wandered back through my old Lenormand bookmarks to find the link to Lauren Forestell's website. I think it's going to be the restored Wust Lenormand for me, but it looks like I'll have to special-order it now. I'm undecided about the playing-card version since the original artwork is so beautiful.