Determing height with No Lay Out?

olivia1

I have a question for those who follow Sylvie's No Layout .

In the book, she uses the No Layout to describe a person. Normally, when I use Lenormands to try to predict what someone's next love looks like, the cards I draw will usually rescind personality traits but in the spread, a few cards will come up that describes a physical appearance. Therefore its pretty easy to figure out what someone will look like. The cards describing physical description either support each other. Here is an example, I will end up drawing two cards that will both indicate the person has dark hair. or the cards will build upon each other. For example, one card will say the person has brownish gold hair then another card will speak of blonde highlights. Or a card will the person is tall and well built.

Well how would you read a spread where the cards conflict? For instance what if I draw the tower and child in the same spread. Tower is tall but child is short. Will the cards closer to the charged card have more weight?

For example if I draw:
Tower+ sun+man+ child+ moon

If I wanted to learn the person's height, would I say the person is short because child is closer to the charged card than the tower is?

olivia1

Ok, how do you all make predictions about how someone might look in general? Do you have a particular spread? Do you just ask the cards and pull cards randomly?

olivia1

Oh I see. Thank you so much, halil :)
Also I appreciate you sharing you have found another method more suitable. I don't strictly follow her's either but I couldn't think of any other method to describe looks...granted, I also haven't been studying lenormand much these days... Thanks again

inertia

Olivia1 I missed you! Hope you are ok!
The case is easy since you understand how the No Layout works.
The flanking cards are those who give the main characteristics of an individual, physically and psychologically.
So, in your example you should interpret like this:

Sun shows virility, light colours bla bla..the child signifies small framed individuals, younger or may look younger than his actual age bla bla.. and yes, this is the card that points out to a certain height->short. The other cards (tower on the left and moon on the right) are supporting cards to the sun and child respectively.
Meaning, the tower+sun shows a very well educated and successful man or he works at a leadership position in a govermental or similar institution(army, university hospital etc.) , while the child+moon may indicate an emotionally immature man.

I think the combo you presented of child-moon supports a young, roundish face.

Halil hello!!! :D It's really interesting to see this combo as a roundish face ..but it made me think and i am intrigued to ask why you came up to this conclusion? (please share your thoughts!) :D
I would disagree with this description since the child represents a general figure (=petit) and the body connection is the breast. With the moon (femininity, hormones-female organs) I could make the association that he may have gynecomastia :p , but it would be too vulgar and unsafe to claim such a thing. A safer assumption is that he has possible a more effeminate figure. But it's not valid, if we stick to the NLO method, we have Sun-virile,fair colored and child-short/petit, immature, younger or looks younger.
I hope that helped! :D

olivia1

Inertia!!! Yes you did help out a lot. You always teach me something new..I remember our long lenormand discussions :) I have missed you, my friend, and have sent you a pm xx

inertia

I'm always glad to help olivia1! You know how much I looooove card readinds:p