Discussion Thread for: The Making of a New AT Collab Deck

Laura Borealis

Are we still using the Dropbox to upload finished art?

gregory

Are we still using the Dropbox to upload finished art?
None of mine went up there - mine are in my own, but if the organisers would like, I can make mine available.... (If I can work out how...)

ETA Laura - if you email me yours, I will put it up there anyway !)

Laura Borealis

Yeah, I emailed annabel398 as per the instructions (she's the one we're supposed to contact for Dropbox access). But then I noticed she hasn't been around since last October. So I'm thinking the Dropbox is kaput...

I still to write up my description and I'm not quite done tweaking my card :)

Organizers, how should we make our art available (the 300 dpi version in the proper dimensions)??

Flames

Yeah, I emailed annabel398 as per the instructions (she's the one we're supposed to contact for Dropbox access). But then I noticed she hasn't been around since last October. So I'm thinking the Dropbox is kaput...

I still to write up my description and I'm not quite done tweaking my card :)

Organizers, how should we make our art available (the 300 dpi version in the proper dimensions)??

Hi Laura, :)
Yes. Let's keep the same dimensions as outlined here - http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=224681 - and I'll get back to you about Dropbox. Just ironing out some details and as soon as I know ANYTHING, you'll know too. THANK YOU!

Alta

I think it would be fair to say that annabel398 has dropped out. As you noticed, she was last on forum this past October.

Flames

We will be announcing new tech. person soon

I think it would be fair to say that annabel398 has dropped out. As you noticed, she was last on forum this past October.

Hi Alta!
Yes...thank you. But, to all of you reading this, please keep the same dimensions for the artwork. We will be announcing the new tech. person soon. Thanks, again.

Alta

New: February 6th, 2015

Please Note

We're very excited to welcome REALL as our new Technical person! :)

All contributors should PM Reall via A.T. FORUM with the dropbox link to their card design and LWB. Or, if you don't have a dropbox account, you can send the images directly to Reall's email address astrokartes@gmail.com so she can add it to the shared folder.

Here is the link to the new shared folder in dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sz0c5nupj07qdsg/AAC0Y8QGJWpmGt2vuBJf_vrua?dl=0

If you prefer that your artwork is not shared, please notify Reall.

At the moment Flames and reall will be the main contact persons for the deck.

Zephyros

I probably will not be able to do my card so I'm dropping out. Anyone who wants to do the Three of Wands is welcome to it.

Flames

I probably will not be able to do my card so I'm dropping out. Anyone who wants to do the Three of Wands is welcome to it.

Thanks, Closrapexa, for letting us know.