Divination Game: Where Is It? #2

rainboweve

I see a room with wooden shutters ... It looks looks like a kitchen with an island in the middle. I see the kitchen sink with running water going into the cookie jar ... Was it washed recently, or is it full of water? My guess is its near the kitchen sink, and something else that holds water on the counter like a kettle or a coffee pot.

Autumn Spice

We have one guess. Two more to go. :)

1. rainboweve

FenestraThought

The hidden item is a cookie jar.

My first thought was that you are kneeling down and putting the moon in a shoe box or a container that shape...maybe not a shoe box it seams brown and you are putting in a Drawer that is actually the base of a piece of furniture (creative storage lol) and maybe there is cloth that hangs over the top... like a low coffee table or something close to the floor. I think the Moon is on its back facing up. .

lol ok... that all kinda came in a flash.

Baby steps...

FT

Autumn Spice

Guess number two. We have one spot open.

1. rainboweve
2. FenestraThought

caz241

Hi, hope it's OK for me to have a go. I felt it was near a bed, maybe under one?

Autumn Spice

We have three guess! :) I will right back with the reveal.

1. rainboweve
2. FenestraThought
3. caz241

Autumn Spice

:) :) The Winner is rainboweve!! :) :)

I see a room with wooden shutters ... It looks looks like a kitchen with an island in the middle. I see the kitchen sink with running water going into the cookie jar ... Was it washed recently, or is it full of water? My guess is its near the kitchen sink, and something else that holds water on the counter like a kettle or a coffee pot.

The cookie jar is in the kitchen, with wooden blinds. Up on top of the cabinets. I did wash it just before taking it's picture. It's sits on top of the third cabinet door from the sink. There's a coffee pot on the counter about a door and half under.

rainboweve, the game is all yours. Post your picture when you are ready.

AmethystEyes

Ou this looks fun! Are we waiting for a new object to be hidden?

MantraTarot

Ou this looks fun! Are we waiting for a new object to be hidden?

hey, DA! yeah, it's a fun game! we're waiting for rainboweve to hide an object. if she doesn't post something by sunday, feel free to take over and hide an object for us to guess. :)

rainboweve

:) :) The Winner is rainboweve!! :) :)

The cookie jar is in the kitchen, with wooden blinds. Up on top of the cabinets. I did wash it just before taking it's picture. It's sits on top of the third cabinet door from the sink. There's a coffee pot on the counter about a door and half under.

rainboweve, the game is all yours. Post your picture when you are ready.

oh my gosh, I'm so excited to have won!! I'm sorry guys about not posting my image sooner, I hadn't been on to check this thread in a while. What I have hidden is a container of Folgers instant coffee. I'm not sure how to post pictures so here is a link to one: http://images.costco.com/image/media/350-24722-847__1.jpg Looks exactly like that. Good luck! :)