Do what thou meow

Zephyros

Hello Aleister Crowley The Magician Kitty
http://www.etsy.com/listing/127663711/hello-aleister-crowley-the-magician?ref=shop_home_active

This is a One-of-a-kind polymer clay sculpture of Aleister Crowley replicating the 1910 photograph. "The Magician" in his Robe and Crown, armed with Wand, Cup, Sword, Pantacle, Bell, Book, and Holy Oil.

Hello Aleister Crowley Kitty
http://www.etsy.com/listing/107112772/hello-aleister-crowley-kitty

A polymer clay and acrylic sculpture of Hello Kitty as the "Wickedest Man in the World" in his Hermetic Horus pose with the Seal of Babalon on his chest.

Ah, Etsy, you just never fail me })

ravenest

"Strict Magickal procedures aided in the completion of this art". :laugh:

How about a sculpture of AC sacrificing Hello Kitty at the Abbey ;)

A Thoth version of Hello Kitty tarot?

gregory

I WANT it. Will someone please please buy me one ? :D

Inconnu

Puff goes dark. See Puff go dark. Go dark Puff.

Brilliant!

Laura Borealis

LOVE them! :D Also Hello Baphomet, by the same artist. Thanks for the links!

Grigori

I NEED this because of reasons!

Zephyros

I wonder if this can be used as an altar piece instead of a Stelle. :)

Carla

I wonder if this can be used as an altar piece instead of a Stelle. :)

Well, I was going to say yes, but my WTF response to the piece overwhelms my wish to join in the enthusiasm. I used to like Hello Kitty. Pfft. That was a long time ago.

ravenest

I NEED this because of reasons!

Because of reasons !!!??!?? :laugh: thanks - good to start the day with a laugh.

... There goes my imagination again ....

But invauible ... I am going to appropriate your intellectual property; next time I get any sort of 'why' questions ... that will be my answer 'because of reasons.' ( That will be nearly as cherished as my 'Sarcastic comment loading - please wait.' T-shirt.

Speaking of t-shirts ... what a great t-shirt this would make (hmmm , download the add pic, load the plastic stuff into the printer .... )

Starshower

Tangentially related ... Do people here know that Lego have a tarot reader figure? She looks scary, with a long red robe, long black hair & a demented-ancient-Greek-sybill expression, and holds 2 tiny removable RWS cards in her teeny paws - the Tower & the Sun.
My son gave it to me as part of my many weird & wonderful birthday presents, & she sits proudly atop my mini-Lego chessboard. Dead cute! :heart: :)