Dorotarot - New deck in progress

muteswan

I love how there is so much expression in something that usually isn't expressive; the skeleton. Although the scene is very dark, it has so much hope, a perfect way to see the card.

WolfSpirit

I like the Queen of Wands, she looks fiesty and not someone to mess about with.
I like the Death card but I also find the bleeding eye sockets a bit creepy ;)
Looking forward to seeing more, you have a distinctive style :)

Laura Borealis

I would love to have the Ace of Wands as a postcard or print.
It really appeals to me... my eyes keep traveling around,
seeing more details. Good work. :)

mike gorth

I don't really care much for the cards but to say the least nice job. I know it sounded a little contradictory but I can't stop wondering. What program did you use to make the snowflakes and stuff in the water? It looks stunning but I'm not sure I could read with it. Yet again, nice work.

Princess_Lucy

Hey I love it!!!

I usually choose the Queen of Wands as my significator, and HOT DAMN you've made her a cutie!!! I feel all special : )

Dorotarot

Magician

I hope everyone is having a great summer!
I've been so busy with work etc but I finally finished the Magician card. I'm excited to paint new cards. I've attached a rough picture in case anyone wants to see:)

Dorotarot

Attachments

• magus.small.jpg
    magus.small.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 104

lunakasha

Wow....the Magician card is stunning....very nice work!

I love your style, very distinctive....and the way the cards seem to be literally radiating *light*....just wow. Looking forward to more!!!

:) Luna

TSPerez

I like it, too!

There is something Frida Kaloh-ish about it. I especially like the Ace of Wands. When viewed from a distance, all other images look subliminal. These images then unfold and reveal themselves as one contemplates the card.

One asset this prospective deck has, which others don't take advantage of, seems to be the activation of the viewer's gestalt perception.

Fairawen

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about your style... when I looked at the card's thumbnails, I wasn't very enthusiastic. But when I looked at the bigger versions, something hooked on and now won't let go... hm...

Going to have to keep an eye on any new cards you come out with. :D

~Fairawen~

Lady Luck

I reallllllly like the ace of wands. Beautiful!