Dr. Papus Tarot

Le Fanu

I should update that post because I have since found myself a copy of the desirable Dusserre edition from a dear AT-er. I wrote that post when I was still in search.

It's a beautiful deck. I shall certainly want your version when (if?) it is available.

Tag_jorrit

I should update that post because I have since found myself a copy of the desirable Dusserre edition from a dear AT-er. I wrote that post when I was still in search.

It's a beautiful deck. I shall certainly want your version when (if?) it is available.

O revered one. You need to note that it is up for pre-order NOW. :)

DavidMcCann

It's great that you've made this available, but buying from the US is such a pain for us Europeans: just the taxes would add $26 to the price before one even adds the postage.

Le Fanu

$26 ? how so? That doesn't happen to me and I'm in Europe. Am I missing something? At what point are you charged that?

Tag_jorrit

It's great that you've made this available, but buying from the US is such a pain for us Europeans: just the taxes would add $26 to the price before one even adds the postage.

We have ways around the tax man ...:)

Le Fanu

I wonder if he means customs?

karen0205

I send things to Europe all the time and haven't had anyone had to pay $26 for a deck they received.
Are you talking about VAT? or something else? Also it depends on where you buy them. Some
companies make money on shipping too.

DavidMcCann

There's 20% VAT plus £8 charged by the PO to collect it.

Tag_jorrit

After doing the black and white version of the Dr Papus deck some people expressed a lust for a color version. Well, I succumbed to their wishes and I have made a few and they are here.