Druid Animal Oracle

SherryZoned

I just got this...Haven't looked at it to much yet..cards look beautiful tho..Do any of you have it? What do you think of it?

cricket

I don't have it.... yet. :) But it does sound kind of interesting, from what very little I've heard. Let us know how things go with it?

Phoenix

I have it, but don't work with it all that much. That's why I am trading it off. I want it to go to a home where it will be appreciated.

SherryZoned

I will let you know..As soon as I get to it...I have gotten 5 new decks in the past week..So who knows when I will get to it...To many decks at once!

Aerin

I have it, and I adore the cards. They are simply beautiful. I have read with them a little, but I use the deck more for meditation purposes. I pick a card and ask myself in what way I am manifesting the qualities of that card in my life, and how I can develop the positive qualities of the card.

Aerin

jade

are they like animal medicine cards?

i may be interested in getting them from you phoenix! i'm in canada too :D

in light,
jade

Aerin

jade, the authors say they were inspired by the Medicine Cards to create a deck based on Druid traditions.

IMO the cards are far more beautiful though and on decent card stock, each one is a very detailed painting with a pretty border. They come with a book and a spread cloth. I think Wicce may have a review.

Aerin

mooncat2

I have them, too. Like Aerin I use them mainly for personal readings. Both the cards and the book are lovely especially if you have an interest in Druid animal lore and symbology.

Blessings

jade

thanks aerin!

:)
jade

ps i think i'm gonna put them on my wish list!

catlin

DAO is simply breathtaking!