Elements missing from chart

cSpaceDiva

isthmus nekoi said:
Before I came to ATF, I thought all this "psychic" stuff was bunk, just nonsense and I couldn't stand people who were overly sensitive and cried a lot. I just didn't understand it. Suffice it to say, I don't think any of that is silly now.
Yep. I have lots of air, so it took me a long time to get past the idea that something has to be logical in order to be true. Then once I did get past it, I never looked back!

Stacie Doll

I looked up my birthchart again & I noticed something I never had before. There is a part that says Chiron, Pallas Vesta & Fortuner. Chiron is in Taurus & Pallas is in Capricorn. It also says south node in Capricorn. Does this mean there is Earth in my chart? What do Chiron, Pallas & ect represent?

isthmus nekoi

Chiron and Pallas are asteroids. I personally don't use them for chart interpretation but some do w/good results. South node, like the ASC or MC is not an actual body, so I wouldn't count that as a strong earth placement. Even with these earth placements, I would still consider your chart as lacking in earth, or at least, very weak in earth.

Minderwiz

Chiron is actually a 'Centaur like object' - it has a very eccentric orbit which, I think from Memory extends out beyond Pluto and then comes closer than Uranus.

Chiron was the Centaur king, who was both immortal but wounded. It is often used as a symbol of the 'wound we need to heal' but the symbolism can go well beyond this.

At one stage it was thought that Chiron was actually a planet, following it's discovery in the mid 70s. Hence there was an extreme interest in its astrological significance. However the growth in interest seems to have stemmed once it was realised that it isn't a planet.

As Isthmus says there are many that get good results using it and there are several articles per year in the Astrological magazines.

Stacie Doll

Thanks guys!