Emperor - 7 Cups - 4 Cups

Dragonfly7755

Hi everyone!

Ok so I have been single for about 6 months and have just finished a Celtic Cross reading for myself.

In the Near Future position, I got:
The Emperor
7 Cups
4 Cups

To me this means a man (the Emperor) will come into my life shortly and I will be confused with choices as to what to do and will be holding back from making any concrete decisions. My ex could come back and try to win me over if he hears about this guy, so that could be one of the choices I am stuck thinking about.

Am I interpreting this wrong?
Or is this something totally different? Your guidance would be appreciated.

rwcarter

Welcome Dragonfly7755!

Are you doing a 30 card Celtic Cross (3 cards per position)? Or did you draw the Emperor and the other two cards are clarifying cards for the Emperor? It makes a difference in interpreting the cards.

Assuming you did a reading about your love life, unless your ex showed up in another card from the reading, you shouldn't go assuming he's going to magically re-enter your life just because he finds out someone else is interested in you. Would you say that to someone for whom you were reading whose circumstances were similar to yours?

Rodney

shiran

Hi!

The Emperor might be the ex himself, as this card sometimes represent mythological exes.
He will come along with all those promises on a better future etc,
Seems like you will be cautious this time, as there will be some things you've heard of him that will make you second think about going there again.

BTW - looking at the whole picture (as the full reading) is always better.

Good Luck! <3