Enchanted Map Oracle

FLizarraga

I find CBR's persona a bit much (she sings! she's a bike chick! she has a lot of hair! she wears long skirts! she's always so sweet and gentle!). But she has published four oracle decks of which none is a dud, she has much better taste in art than in clothes (thank goodness), and there is always something satisfyingly solid under all the fluff and the confection sugar in her books.

I think the Enchanted Map is her fourth oracle (I could be wrong), and it's very grown-up, rich and meaty. Not to mention the prettiest of the bunch --and they are ALL beautiful.

spinnachie

I use it to clarify readings as well, and i find it straight to the point...which is exactly what i look for in clarifications lol its a gorgeous deck ...the images are powerful

Water Lady

it arrived today and I really like it, cards are bigger then anything I have ever had but still love it, will be reading book tonight.

TheStarsAndTheMoon

When I got my enchanted map oracle it was the deck and book together. I really like it. I thought I wouldn't at first, but I love it now and it always speaks to my intuition. I haven't really drawn a card yet where I don't instantly connect and understand what its telling me which I can struggle with, with oracles. You'll really like it. Its my first oracle deck by her and now that I know she has others I'm going to go look them up. :)