ever heard of this wheel of fortune??

nisaba

oh yeah,i see there's none but anywayz here's part of the copy of the reading i got from the astrologer,maybe now you'll understand my question better:

The Wheel of Fortune evokes a return to the basics. The number on this card is the number 10, which is 1 accompanied by a 0 and this indicates the end of one cycle and the beginning of another. The name os the card itself indicates a movement,

OS was a typo for "of", rendering most of the theorising unnecessary. :) It could be *any* wheel of fortune in any deck. Seems to me they were writing impressive-sounding mumbo-jumbo. As a reader, I like my readings to be *useful* to my clients, myself.

promugulus

i kinda do not agree with you on what you've said about the card on the right suggesting which forces will be in action to turn the wheel,since i think the universe avails other different potions as represented by the six rays of light & also in my case the card to the right happened to be the star card & since i'm experiencing some sort of servitude i don't see how the card is relevant since the psychic also told me that the star card represented a lover.
@sakhti,i kinda agree with you here since i read from a site that a repeating card infuences other cards on a deck and the card as you said, next to the wheel of fortune was the star card plus it kept repeating itself...any other ideas pertaining to the card especially on the 6 rays of light?