Excerpts taken from The Diary of a Starseed Rebellion

Alta

Ash, I am sorry to hear about your uncle, but from what you say it was a releasing experience. Blessings to you and your family.

MsRubyRain

Ash~I am so sorry for your loss. :heart:

sacredashes

Thank you, everyone for the kind words of support :):heart:

Am packing up for a long, long stay in Jahanam... :D Man... I need a vacation.

:smoker:

MsRubyRain

Enjoy your vacation...send us a postcard! :)

sacredashes

MsRubyRain said:
Enjoy your vacation...send us a postcard! :)

Will be doing that soon... Sittting with Strength; she has no words for m except "this too shall pass".

I asked if it wold be ok for me to watch the world pass me by... She said yes. Its a little like turning into a gargoyle while perched atop an abandoned church.

I told her about everything that has happened; she nodded. In The Diary, she tried to bind the keeper of secrets with chains forged out of frozen mercury metal.

It stayed not because she was able to control it. The dragon did not break her out of mercy for the human was weak and did not know it.

This time... well.. I will show you what the mortal learned from the last journey. Soon, my friends... I wish to stay with her a little longer. I need to set the dragon free... these chains poison the human heart

When I have rid them once and for all, she will be free... Strength to walk away, strength to let go, strength to persevere, strength to let things be without turning to manipulation.... so much to learn....

:heart:

sacredashes

King of Clubs

I have been away for a full moon... Meditating upon the dragon's head, I watched the Fire Lord wage war across the land.

One night, as the fire burned its brightest.... scouring the land of its impurities, the Lord watched in silence as his Fireflies used arson as their weapon of choice.

I learned from The Diary of a Broken Soul this King uses his power as and when it is required. He took the form of Guan Yu as I crept up behind him that night.

The man is dead but in Jahanam, the spirit lives on... a warlord to the core. The entity behind the mask told me a story about bravery and honor; loyalty and humility. A man who became a god. What did he live for? What did he die for? In living myths and legends, what was real and what was not?

As he turned his gaze towards the past, everything from the future vanished in Jahanam. Was that the message he was trying to relay... that our past will catch up and our future will be decided based on how we harvest / abuse what little power we have?

Every question answered prompts more confusion... On nights when the spirit is weary of the never-ending fight, when it wavers on the brink of defeat, Metanoia seems so far away.

:heart:

Attachments

• King of ClubsSMALL.jpg
    King of ClubsSMALL.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 115

Alta

That is a haunting powerful image. Ash, you continue to surpass yourself.

Vesper

I've just seen this thead. The Justice card took my breath away. All of these images are powerful and beautiful. I'm agog to see what's next.

Manda

I'm sorry for your loss.

I am amazed at the beauty of your work.

VGimlet

The king of clubs is awesome, you perfectly captured his dignity, strength and power tempered by wisdom.