exerpts taken from the diary of a broken soul

huredriel

I had a matrix moment looking at that 9 wands, you know when Agent Smith replicates himself? Shudder.

The worst thing with this deck Ash? How long it's gonna be til it's ready, printed and in my hot grasping hands!!! :D

sacredashes

**temperlynne**

Its been a while... nice to see you back here ;) Thank you for your kind words; they always mean a lot to me :heart:

**huredriel**

I have been spending so much time with the Lady Charity; every leaf on that willow tree of hers is like a page in a book waiting to be read.

With the earth people; its hard to leave when you are immersed with so much pleasure of the senses. The Knight Dajjal has agreed to allow us entry under his conditions.

We will start with the Lady Charity and her family's hospitality. Perhaps tomorrow at dusk; their image will be completed and the door to their world will be open.

I don't know when the deck will finish but lets enjoy the journey while we are in it ;)

Ash

thorhammer

Oh, we're enjoying the journey, Ash. You're just luckier than us, being closer to it and all. But we bask in the reflected glory :p

\m/ Kat

truelighth

I have been a bit absent in this thread lately. But I have been following all the new cards and I'm loving each and everyone of them!

I so hope you will find a publisher or will publish this deck. It is dark, but it is also very confronting and just plain gorgeous. It certainly talks to me.

sacredashes

6 of Pentacles

**Kat**truelight**huredriel**

Pray it goes well for me and perhaps together we may make it come true one day ;)

6 of Pentacles turned to ashes on 10.08.2008

thorhammer

It's a beautiful card, Ash, but somehow all three of them give me the creeping willies :rolleyes: Sorry! But I suspect in a way they're supposed to? That's who they are?
sacredashes said:
If you are misled in anyway; it is because you will only be led to believe what you want to believe ;)

Ash
So true.

\m/ Kat

sacredashes

thorhammer said:
It's a beautiful card, Ash, but somehow all three of them give me the creeping willies :rolleyes: Sorry!...

\m/ Kat

Please don't ever feel the need to apologize, Kat :laugh: It's quite okay. In truth, the Lady is a genuinely sweet person; beautiful, generous and truly full of grace. It was an honor to have her and her loved ones included in the deck ;)

sacredashes said:
... the Lady Charity gave me time as a gift; in return I asked to have her kindness and generosity immortalized. This place is both beautiful and harsh; follow the pathfinders but be careful what you do with the guidance you find here....

The cards are just beacons. We all receive differrent messages from them. If they made you feel creeped out, its still something they are trying to show you. ;)

Light may blind us yet shadows hide the truth sometimes.

sacredashes said:
....in Jahanam, nothing is as it seems.

Editted to add:

Kat, I know you're quite sensitive to the energies used in this deck and that they come to you sometimes.

Which is why I figured it may help you to know that the sigil on the Lord Counsellor 's outfit is actually the Vodun veve of Papa Legba.

Papa Legba facilitates communication, speech and understanding. He is also the Guardian and the Trickster of spiritual crossroads ;) I chose to use the protection of this Loa because he is wise but he does not teach through cuddling. He tests us in many ways so that we may learn.

Perhaps your subconscious picked up on it and that was why you found the picture creepy; your sensitivity and intuitive reception to this deck astounds me. **I meant that in a good way of course ;)**

Ash

thorhammer

sacredashes said:
Which is why I figured it may help you to know that the sigil on the Lord Counsellor 's outfit is actually the Vodun veve of Papa Legba.
Ah! I had seen that, and it does make a kind of penny-dropping sense now :) Thanks. That's the kind of symbolism that really floats my boat, I must say :D Loving it.
sacredashes said:
Perhaps your subconscious picked up on it and that was why you found the picture creepy; your sensitivity and intuitive reception to this deck astounds me. **I meant that in a good way of course ;)**
I know :) and yes, I do get it.

I believe. That's why.

\m/ Kat

Sidhe-Ra

Every time I pop into this thread, I'm so impressed! I think you're getting better and better.

I am reminded of Faery magick with the six of pentacles- where you have to be so careful what you wish for! The results will always teach you something profound about your inner self, but not always in a pleasant way. People are just as right to be wary of them as they are to seek their guidance!

Your recent wands cards are all suitably powerful, too. What a wonderful deck this will be for shamanic work, for those who travel through others' dark places...

Keep up the wonderful work,

Em xx

sacredashes

2 of Cups

:heart: To those of you who have missed me in my absence, yes, even those I know not about.. let us celebrate the return of the mad jester and all his friends from a land that sits upon the wings of a butterfly

Turned to ashes 30.12.2008