Experiments with "Eye Rhythms" in the Dodal

Le Fanu

moderndayruth said:
as if her focus and her being backed up by the 8Coins actually permits the King to be more relaxed.
That's such a nice way of putting it. Yes, it is as if she is backed up by the bulk of the Coins. They are on her side. Does she freely give the Coin to him so he doesn't have to use his own? Actually no, I think the way we have their look on each side, it is as if they share the Coin she holds.

Yes, I also noticed that their hands are in line.

Moonbow

The body language definitely looks as though the Queen is talking and the King is listening, as though she has more say in this relationship and he pretty much does as she says. But also three coin cards in a relationship spread is very telling. It could be a relationship based on money. In today's time it could mean that one of the partnership has been saving. There's a resounding impression of success in this relationship as well as trust. I also get the impression of a long standing relationship.

Herzog

I suppose this can be a "business relationship". The man and woman might be partners and she appears to be the big earner of the two. I wonder from who's point of view are we seeing this story?

She is literally raising money. She is raising more money than him and this might be a cause of contention.

more thoughts later....

Le Fanu

Herzog said:
She is literally raising money. She is raising more money than him and this might be a cause of contention
oh I like that! Very inspired!

Bernice

Herzog said:
She is literally raising money. She is raising more money than him and this might be a cause of contention.
Not sure if this is contention.... He's got his coin safe with him. If it's a business relationship, could she be the source of his money? He's a shareholder?

Bee :)

Herzog

Bernice said:
He's a shareholder?

That's very interesting. Now I'm wondering if she might be the shareholder or the recipient of some reward. Notice how the man glances over with a smirk and a kind of, "see, I told you so" attitude. The woman is listening to him while her eyes are fixed on a prize. This, plus all the cash behind her suggest that the man may have earned her a tidy sum of money through investments or some such thing

Herzog

wanted to add:

He leans back in his chair in a cocky sort of way. His body language suggests confidence and ease. She sits straight up. Her body language suggests tension or keen interest

ana luisa

Just a take and PLEASE correct me if I got the idea of this thread wrong!! To me, the King looks jaded. He has worked for his money and holds it nonchalantly. He has security but does not value making money as much as his wife. He has this condescending look that really bothers me . I can almost hear him saying : "Yeah, that's lovely... You're making money... How nice... " But his thoughts are waaay far from her. She is intent on building a business of her own and piling up on cash . She is intense and wants the world to share her achievements but, her man is NOT the best person for that. As far as I'm concerned, bad communication between these two and conflicting objectives.
I may be too far out...

moderndayruth

Herzog said:
Now I'm wondering if she might be the shareholder or the recipient of some reward. Notice how the man glances over with a smirk and a kind of, "see, I told you so" attitude.
Right! :thumbsup:

Herzog

ana luisa said:
Just a take and PLEASE correct me if I got the idea of this thread wrong!! To me, the King looks jaded. He has worked for his money and holds it nonchalantly. He has security but does not value making money as much as his wife. He has this condescending look that really bothers me . I can almost hear him saying : "Yeah, that's lovely... You're making money... How nice... " But his thoughts are waaay far from her. She is intent on building a business of her own and piling up on cash . She is intense and wants the world to share her achievements but, her man is NOT the best person for that. As far as I'm concerned, bad communication between these two and conflicting objectives.
I may be too far out...

Excellent interpretation. You picked up on many subtleties :)