Faerie Tarot

moonspirit

I just saw a interesting looking deck on Amazon called Faerie Tarot: Premier Edition by Nathalie Hertz. It is on pre-order. I was wondering if anyone knew where there might be pictures available? I looked on the US Games Systems site but didn't see it listed.

6 Haunted Days

Very interesting! I love her Fantastical and Vampire tarot's. I'm going to try and find more info.

Lord knows we need more fairy decks like a hole in the head, but knowing Hertz's very otherworldy style, I am excited to see the way she does faeries!

Eta: Just looked at the box photo at Amazon, WOW.....looks awesome!!

There are so many must have decks coming out!!! It says Dec. '07, but that means nothing.

pippi

Wow! I have yet to find a faery deck that I have fallen in love with. I'm *very* excited to see more of this deck!!

shadowbane

does anyone have any scans of the cards? I saw on there there is another deck gentle wisdom of the fairy realms. cant find pics of either can anyone help?

please

HearthCricket

I love her work and being rather fond of the fairies, I can never have enough decks. This will be exciting to see. I can only imagine what she will do. Her Fantastical tarot is so unique. It is strange that there is no other mention of it, anywhere on the net. I hope we see something more of it, soon!

pippi

Barnes & Noble says it will be available on December 28.

I haven't found any images of the cards so far, just the cover.

shadowbane

Thanks hopfully something will show up.

the_surfacer

I just ran over to Amazon and checked out the cover art -- COOL!

I love the Fantastical, and if it's any guide, these are going to be some funky (in a great way) faeries! I'm so excited.

IndigoWonders

I can't find more pics either but thanks for posting. I have it on preorder now.