Faeries' Oracle readings

zayats

CLOSED for now

Hi! I'd like to offer a few Faeries' Oracle readings. These are for feedback, if you're willing to return a reading I'll be happy to receive it, however it's not a requirement. The readings will be short - since I am rather a newbie the plan is to draw only one card and explore its meaning for the question, however if needed I will draw additional ones. The readings will be done tonight and I would appreciate prompt and quality feedback.

Also, please make allowances for the fact that I am tired chasing after people asking them to complete the exchange after they've been silent on my thread but instead readily engaging in others - I find it very disrespectful and I'm not willing to read for people who've done it in the past.

Anyone game?
1. GotH
2. Dartellus
3. pdmishh

GotH

Hi Zayats! Can you practice on me? I would just love a general message from the Universe if you could. Thank you!

Oh and I can pull a card for you from Wisdom of the House of Night, Archangels Oracle or Romance Angels if you'd like..

zayats

Hi Zayats! Can you practice on me? I would just love a general message from the Universe if you could. Thank you!

Oh and I can pull a card for you from Wisdom of the House of Night, Archangels Oracle or Romance Angels if you'd like..

Hi! :D I'd love to practise on you, sure!

Yes, I will welcome a reading - please, just a general for me as well, whichever deck you feel drawn to. I'll get to yours now! :)

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can i sit?

I would love to know what Basiliki L feels torwards me.

Thanks! :D

pdmishh

Hi there- can I sit?

Can I have a message from the Faeries?

lepleadian

could i sit pls?
i d like to know how will be my results in the project im working on
school project

SPIRIT HAWK

Hi Can I also sit....... What message can the fairies tell me to try and keep,my willpower strong. Thank you

GotH

Wisdom of the House of Night

Main Card - Reminder
Base Card - Self - Worth

Ahhh what a sweet message I'm getting from this and so to the point and simple. This is saying to not forget how wonderful, kind, intelligent, generous and beautiful you are. Sometimes it's easy to get wrapped up in things we do for other people that we forget that we are worth looking after first. We must remember to not let others take advantage of us and make sure our needs are well met before we can truly help others. So don't forget you. :)

photo hosting

zayats

The Oak Men, Lady of the Harvest (+Unity, Collective of Pixies as base)

This is interesting as I'd been expecting a rather light-hearted reading, but these are quite strong and serious looking cards! The impression I get here is a message of letting go - letting go of something you have had a long time and releasing it surely means a feeling of loss and sadness, even if for a while. The Oak Men is all about wisdom that comes with age and experience. And also taking the time to ponder things rather than make a hasty decision. This card also reminds us that we project a lot on things and attribute certain qualities and value to them often based on our own insecurities, desires etc., not necessarily the inherent characteristics of the thing itself. So whatever you might be holding on to, consider your view of it might be distorted and perhaps the apparent loss isn't so painful after all? The Lady of the Harvest is all about change - releasing the old and welcoming the new. The releasing is needed to make room for something new even if it's followed by a period of grief.

The cards I got as extras give a hint of cooperation with other people - perhaps a circle of friends, family or community is helpful or crucial in this situation. Cooperating with people on a basis of equality rather than within a hierarchy. Unity is also about seeking balance and spiritual experience - it may suggest you've already got hunches and signs about the situation and you know in your heart what the best solution is.

Let me know if it makes sense!

zayats

Wisdom of the House of Night

Main Card - Reminder
Base Card - Self - Worth

Ahhh what a sweet message I'm getting from this and so to the point and simple. This is saying to not forget how wonderful, kind, intelligent, generous and beautiful you are. Sometimes it's easy to get wrapped up in things we do for other people that we forget that we are worth looking after first. We must remember to not let others take advantage of us and make sure our needs are well met before we can truly help others. So don't forget you. :)

photo hosting
Oh my! Thank you for that wonderful and sweet reading! It's really to the point :) It's something I'm "working on", hahaha. I'm trying to remember my self-worth and practise loving myself every day. Thank you very much for the reminder! How apt :)