FAVORITE MAJORS ONLY DECK?

G6

I tend to reach for Majors-only decks these days.

Some of my favorites include Raziel, Pen, Kashmir, Trionfi della Luna, Dreamythology, Lucky Pack, Pentimento, Mary-el (the self-published set with Majors and aces), Literatarot America, Tarot Waiting to Happen, Tarot Whispers at the House of Dusk, and the Incidental Tarot (a 78 card pip deck, but I only use the Majors.

And my all-time favorite, the Gaian!

Nice collection! Wish some of these were in print. The Raziel majors looks good. So does the Pentimento.

crystal dawn

It has to be The Tarot of Frown Strong for me.

Blessings

Crystal

crystal dawn

Interestingly one could maybe include the Tarot of the Witches by Fergus Hall as Fergus Hall only painted the Major Arcana and the court cards and 4 minors that are not available and can only be viewed briefly in the film live and let die. Though I digress a little, sorry about that. US games added the minors for this deck. In the book that goes with the tarot of the witches deck and also as a matter of fact the book that goes with the Swiss tarot both of these book are written by Stuart Kaplan and both suggest that when using the Celtic cross spread to use the Major Arcarna only.

Blessings

Crystal

rachelcat

Seems I have 24 majors only decks.

My favorites are Blue Fusion’s decks:
Tarot of the Curious East
Nota Bene tarot-themed bookmarks
Tarot of PsyChicks
Tarot Resom
Tarot 2-12-1-3-11

And the kitties (yes, I have 4 majors only cat decks, don’t judge!):
Tarot for Cats
Chat du Marseille
I Taro Gatti
I 22 Arcani Gatti Minitarocco

The ones I actually use are:
Anubis Oracle (majors plus combination cards and elements)
Chakra Arcana (majors plus chakras)
Golden Wirth Tarot Grand Trumps
GT3 (3 Grand Trumps shuffled together: Marseille, Universal, and Fairy)

Hope this enables someone!

Barleywine

I have it. As dark fantasy art with snakes, I think it's great. As tarot, I find it harder to appreciate. Another thing is that GameCrafters card stock is kind of cheesy and their production values aren't top-notch. It's a large-format deck so I use it in combination with my other large decks when doing a spread with multiple chains requiring more than one deck.

nisaba

The Streghe, for its humour and character.

The Lebanese, for its cardstock and breathtaking artwork.

The Fantastic Medical, for its bizarreness.