Flonz Victorian Lenormand

baylys

Yay yay yay yay!!!!!! She got it!!!!

ladybird

Yay, finally, gd! :)

So here are a few pix of the edges treated with the Antique Linen ink pad from Tim Holtz. It's a perfect match.

I did a couple readings last night using the Cat instead of the Dog...kitty showed up in both. ^~^ Love that card. Her face is so sweet.

I am enjoying how the card stock shuffles.

Attachments

• 20140224_103020.jpg
    20140224_103020.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 20140224_103026.jpg
    20140224_103026.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 20140224_102934.jpg
    20140224_102934.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 20140224_102920.jpg
    20140224_102920.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 75

emmsma

Nicely done, ladybird!

greatdane

Lovely, Ladybird

I am tempted to do mine like that, but if there is a way to mess something up, I will find it! It's like I don't want to tempt fate by attempting to alter the deck. You did a GREAT JOB! (GreatDane hands her deck to Ladybird to do hers lol).

PattyMc

Yipppeeeee!!

So happy it came for you today! Have fun "Flonzing" tonight!

Now if only mine would come in...I want to Flonz too. :)

Patty

greatdane

Don't you worry, PattyMc

Soon we will all be Flonzing together!

ladybird

I am tempted to do mine like that, but if there is a way to mess something up, I will find it! It's like I don't want to tempt fate by attempting to alter the deck. You did a GREAT JOB! (GreatDane hands her deck to Ladybird to do hers lol).
I'm working on another video to share how I did mine. Super easy and fool proof. I'll post tonight.

greatdane

Thanks Ladybird! AND...Why the ENABLER enabled herself...AGAIN!

I just ordered ANOTHER FLONZ! Why? Well, because although this seems very durable card stock, I do a lot of readings and I know once this deck is gone, it's gone. There will not be another just like it, especially on this card stock, which I love and have never seen a deck with stock just like this. So I enabled myself...AGAIN. And I'm not sorry :))).

ladybird

Here you go, greatdane (or anyone else interested)! Here's a somewhat thorough and simple explanation of how I treat my decks' edges including the Flonz. Hope this helps. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubFyoO9q0Yk

Please excuse the blurriness and fumbling at times in my video. I move my hands a lot and the camera has a hard time following. :)

Alta

wow, thanks for that ladybird. I have read many posts on doing the edges, but this is the first time that I have understood it. Well done!