Frog Tarot

gregory

As it says on her website - she will provide such files - just email her - well, no, she rarely checks that email; PM her here. Or you can plonk them into a Word document - I've done that too !

It's it GREAT !

Lillie

What???

No!!!!

Pam, thank you for the compliments. I'm glad you like the deck. But Gregory is mistaken. I only provide the full size scans as separate images.

If someone wants to print it (which I have never done) they have to figure out laying it out themselves.

But with the full size scans they should fit 4 on an A4 sheet of card. But you would have to lay them out your self.

Other people have printed them, perhaps they could help you.

truelighth

Pam O said:
I am wondering if there is a file somewhere with the 4 cards on a page that truelighth talked about on post #28 to print out economically as possible?

I did that myself, put 4 cards on one page. I just used photoshop and copied and pasted 4 cards on a page and adjusted the size so they would print out ok. Also to print out economically. But I only printed the majors so far.

gregory

Lillie said:
What???

No!!!!

Pam, thank you for the compliments. I'm glad you like the deck. But Gregory is mistaken.
So what else is new :D

Sorry about that !

Lillie

No worries. I just wanted to be clear about what I was offering.

There are smallish scans on the site, or full sized ones if you contact me for them. But they are just individual jpgs. Anyone who wants to print has to sort that out for themselves cos I haven't got a clue.

Lunalyn

lillie those frogs are so cute!!!!
thanks for sharing.
lyn

jessicas_destiny

haha those frogs are so cute! I had a little chuckle to myself. I'm sure I had a frog beanie like that once! Great work, well done.

Chiska

I just used the images from the website, printed out a single card (front and back) of the Fool. Definitely need the appropriate paper, but I used MS Publisher to help get things aligned.

Cute!!

gregory

Lillie likely won't see this for a while, as she doesn't follow deck creation that much; may I answer for her ? Lillie - you may hit me later.... })

She used images taken at random from the web; she created this deck as a joke more than anything. Therefore - no, she won't be publishing it - ever. She's probably got no idea any more where half of the images came from. A pity, as I gave her the pip frogs :D But there it is. Anyone who wants here can print their own - but NOT sell them on.

Lillie

I just got the heads up about this.

No. I will never print this deck.
For a variety of reasons. Not least that selling it would be wrong and probably illegal, for reasons that Gregory has stated.

It started off as a bit of fun, me mucking around in photoshop.
And I finished it because people asked me to.

It was never meant to be anything more than a laugh.
However, from the sound of it, people might get it into their minds to take the scans, print them and start selling them.
Something I never wanted to happen, and something that would probably be illegal.

Therefore I am taking the frog site down.
And I will no longer send scans to anyone.