Game of Hope reproduction decks?

Teheuti

i didn't know about this one published by Königsfurt-Urania Verlag:

http://www.amazon.de/Ur-Lenormand-S...=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=alexander+gluck+lenormand
The cards are oversized. If you are a collector or a teacher, then maybe yes. Otherwise, it is too big and stiff to really make a good usable deck and a GT would take a lot of space. Get one of the other reproductions. I really love reading with the Game of Hope deck. I especially like having the German suits on view because I've studied the old German playing card meanings that work with the Lenormand images.

MoonGypsy

The cards are oversized. If you are a collector or a teacher, then maybe yes. Otherwise, it is too big and stiff to really make a good usable deck and a GT would take a lot of space. Get one of the other reproductions. I really love reading with the Game of Hope deck. I especially like having the German suits on view because I've studied the old German playing card meanings that work with the Lenormand images.

Thank you so much for posting, Mary! :love: i am so glad to find out that those
are over sized and stiff. i came very close to ordering them, because i also
just found them on US Amazon. They might be nice for teaching purposes, or studying the
details...but as you mentioned, not to use as one's main working deck. ;)
Such a wonderful deck, though, isn't it? :D

Aster Breo

Just wanted to say that I got my Game of Hope reproduction deck a could of days ago -- actually 2 decks, a poker size and a mini -- and they're BEAUTIFUL!

Lauren (tag jorritt) was so gracious and offered to do a special printing for me. (http://gameofhopelenormand.bigcartel.com/) I'm very grateful.

I can't say enough good things about them. The card stock is lovely, the art is clean and crisp, and the colors are beautiful. And the little bags they're packaged in are wonderful, too -- dark red velvet for the large deck, dark red satin for the mini. What a nice addition!

Highly recommended!!!