Goddesses and Sirens

Le Fanu

Just a heads up....

The sister deck to the recently released Gods and Titans is due to be released. It is called Goddesses and Sirens and may interest some members. Looks less simpering than other goddess decks.

If it is anything like Gods and Titans it will be fiery, energetic, campy, wildly over-the-top and generally all-round good fun!

On their facebook page the creators have said they expect it to be out in November but I'm already seeing quite a few references to it across the web.

Red_Ocean

I read that it was due on October. I'm so getting it.

Zechariah13

oohhhh, i want BOTH of those. Its not everyday you get an oracle AND eye candy at the same time

Le Fanu

I read that it was due on October. I'm so getting it.
They must have brought it forward. By the looks of the promo stuff on the Blue Angel publishing site it seems almost ready.

Manda

I envision hiding in my room with this and the Gods and Titans and doing Barbie/Ken re-enactments that I actually missed out on in my youth because I was not allowed Barbie. Neither do I allow Barbie, although for different reasons, and I think my daughter does not realize Barbie is out and out not allowed, and so I perpetrate the generational curse.

Simpering is a great word, one that I shall have to find a way to use soon.

DaughterOfDanu

And another added to my wishlist~
I don't know if I'll get the Gods and Titans one but The Goddesses and Sirens I'll pick up if it comes out at a reasonable cost.

Red_Ocean

They must have brought it forward. By the looks of the promo stuff on the Blue Angel publishing site it seems almost ready.

Blue Angel Publishing announced on their Facebook page.

Ashtaroot

Oh no ...well I guess now I got to have this one also:)

Essjay

This looks awesome. It sort of reminds me of those films from the '80s - you know, with the stop animation mixed in with live action by Ray Harryhausen. A sort of heady mix of Clash of the Titans and gorgeous art.

*sigh* I suppose this means I must get the fabulous boy oracle deck too :D