Golden Tarot: Visconti-Sforza

tarotcognito

Just got this today. Gorgeous.

My cards were completely out of order. I mean, as if they had been shuffled for an hour. Brand new sealed deck. What the fff...

Weird....

Tibor

Just got this today. Gorgeous.

My cards were completely out of order. I mean, as if they had been shuffled for an hour. Brand new sealed deck. What the fff...

Weird....

I also found the cards in a complete mess and for a moment I even thought I might have some missing cards. Was totally freaked out. LOL

moonbear

Just got this deck and it's absolutely beautiful. I can't put it down :love: And what a bargain. Best buy I've ever made, the quality of the cards and the whole kit is just fantastic (although I could live without the rather lurid purple satin reading cloth but I'm touched by the thought lol)
I'm going to try reading the pips using numerology because the book, although beautiful, has the RWS meanings for the Minor Arcana.

btw the box was completely shrink wrapped when it arrived and in mint condition but the cards were completely out of sequence. That's a first!

treedog

They are quite lovely, very subtle, almost muted. I don't think the backs are original but I like them very much. The short history is good, and I appreciate her mention of Robert Place as historian. The Waite-Smith meanings seemed a bit odd, however.

The cloth?, neither here nor there. I read on a piece of black felt.

Shuffling--are you kidding? Not me, and I have reasonably long hands. So I perfected my technique of splaying the cards out in an arc and allowing the querent to choose 3 or 5 cards. One does need an adequate space to work with cards this size.