Graven Images Oracle (Soon To Be Published!)

lunakasha

Thanks for the update Nat! :D

I really don't mind waiting....you are doing all that you can, and now it is just a matter of a few more days. If Galde mailed them on Monday via UPS, you should be getting them very soon, maybe today or tomorrow (fingers crossed). Then it should only be another 3-4 days, depending on how you are shipping to us....after waiting this long, a few more days is not a big deal, right???

I do appreciate your keeping us informed of everything, that means a lot.

:) Luna

Rhiannon

It is worth the wait for this deck, and since we've been waiting for you to finish it anyway... another few days or weeks don't matter. :D

Rhiannon

I got my 2 copies in the mail last night!

Can I just say, "Wow!"

I can say with certainty that the scans online do not do the actual cards justice. The vividness of the photography just leaps right out at you. I feel like I should be able to run my hand across a card and feel the texture of the stone, rather than the smoothness of the card itself!

And looking at some of the images gives me chills (in a good way)! A couple just leaped out at me right away, like The Arrow and The Willow. Those I need to look into more.

The deck isn't sticky like some of my recent small press purchases, the lamination is light and smooth.

The book that accompanies the deck is interesting and I enjoyed reading the introduction and the first part.

I haven't gone through the whole book yet, time didn't allow last night, but I'm sure I'll be reading every card description and doing readings soon.

Thanks, Nat, for such a great deck!

gravenimages

Rhiannon--thank you so SO much for your kind words!

Galde sent me 15 copies of GIO which I'm dispatching on Monday--they told me yesterday that they will be fully stocked in the next 1-2 weeks and they will send me more and that should cover the orders I've received so far. I'll be sending out emails over the weekend to let folks know that packages are on the way or when they can expect them--thank you so much for your patience and support--I can't tell you how much this means to Kat and me :) xxxxxxNat

6 Haunted Days

gravenimages said:

Galde sent me 15 copies of GIO which I'm dispatching on Monday--they told me yesterday that they will be fully stocked in the next 1-2 weeks and they will send me more and that should cover the orders I've received so far. I'll be sending out emails over the weekend to let folks know that packages are on the way or when they can expect them--thank you so much for your patience and support--I can't tell you how much this means to Kat and me :) xxxxxxNat

Great! I really hope that I got fast in line to be one of the 15, but I doubt it!

By the way Monday is a holiday, Veterans Day....so no mail out or in!

lunakasha

gravenimages said:

YIKES....:eek: only 15 copies??? I hope I was quick enough....LOL!

I sent a PM, Nat....the suspense is killing me!!! :p

Thanks again for keeping us up-to-date.

6 Haunted Days

lunakasha said:
YIKES....:eek: only 15 copies??? I hope I was quick enough....LOL!

I sent a PM, Nat....the suspense is killing me!!! :p

Thanks again for keeping us up-to-date.

Looks like you were! :) I thought for sure I wasn't and then when you mentioned elsewhere your copy had been mailed, I thought for sure I had another 3 week wait ahead of me, as I never got any email! Turns out yahoo just ate my email and my copy was mailed out yesterday!! :D

Very wonderful suprise.

lunakasha

6 Haunted Days said:
Looks like you were! :) I thought for sure I wasn't and then when you mentioned elsewhere your copy had been mailed, I thought for sure I had another 3 week wait ahead of me, as I never got any email! Turns out yahoo just ate my email and my copy was mailed out yesterday!! :D

Very wonderful suprise.

Very cool....we might even receive them on the same day, and we can compare notes!
The suspense is just k i l l i n g me....(but I love it!) }) Mwhaha....

I was trying to remember....how long since we first started hearing about this oracle??? Has it been a year now, or longer???

:love: Luna

6 Haunted Days

lunakasha said:
I was trying to remember....how long since we first started hearing about this oracle??? Has it been a year now, or longer???

:love: Luna

I think about 2 years or more? This thread started 20 months ago and it was before then.

lunakasha

6 Haunted Days said:
I think about 2 years or more? This thread started 20 months ago and it was before then.

No kidding....wow, time flies when you're obsessing over decks....:eek:

I have been visiting the website for quite awhile, over a year at least....love the online readings, BUT when I first saw the picture Nat posted of the finished deck and book all laid out......it is even more beautiful than I imagined it would be. :heart: