Gypsy Witch anyone?

pickled pixie

I ordered a copy of this the other day as it was super cheap and looked interesting. I see the reviews on amazon were really positive but those that disliked them seemed to think they were really negative...do any of you peeps use them? Of so what do you. think of them? :)

celticnoodle

I ordered a copy of this the other day as it was super cheap and looked interesting. I see the reviews on amazon were really positive but those that disliked them seemed to think they were really negative...do any of you peeps use them? Of so what do you. think of them? :)

Yes! I do! I don't know why they get such a bad review. I was gifted this deck from Lark, here on A.T. (Thanks again, Lark!) and I find them wonderful! My mother use to read cards with this deck too--and very accurately! I don't use them a lot, because I don't really use Lenormand much, but I am getting to the point of wanting to learn the Lenormand more and so I am working on that. :)

They are very affordable too, yes, and I think they are wonderful cards! Use them and enjoy them. You may find that you get great results with these cards as well. :)

dribron

Let us know what you think of them. I ordered a pair from Amazon a couple of days ago. They haven't shipped yet. I'm guessing that I will have them next week. I just couldn't pass up the price. lol

Amg182

The problem I have with this deck is the fact that they are, well, butt ugly when compared to ANY lenormand deck. If this deck were to be redone, without the garish colors & funky pics, I think a lot more interest would be shown to them. As it stands now, to me at least, they are viewed as a bit of a joke.

celticnoodle

The problem I have with this deck is the fact that they are, well, butt ugly when compared to ANY lenormand deck. If this deck were to be redone, without the garish colors & funky pics, I think a lot more interest would be shown to them. As it stands now, to me at least, they are viewed as a bit of a joke.

:confused: You really think so? I like them!

Well, everyone is different.

pickled pixie

I am still waiting on mine so haven't seen them in the flesh so to speak but the images I have seen online I thought at first were ugly but then decided they had a vintage charm about them....I find something curiously creepy about this deck and that makes me want them... :D

pickled pixie

I think they may be thought of as 'naff' to proper readers and collectors as they're so main stream and used by ordinary folk at parties for a giggle....but they still enchant me for some reason....

celticnoodle

I find them enchanting as well! :)

reall

I have n use this deck! even wrote a book for it!:)) it's popular in my part of the world n it read surprisingly well considering it have only 36 cards!:)))

note; there are two sort of this deck;
one by Piatnik in green box wich I find original and pretty vintage!^^
and other hungarie in blue box that look like copy of above? as design is bit off?x.x

so my rec is go for the green box n Pitanik!^^ ;)))