Happy Tarot

Celtictarot

I got my Happy Tarot last week, and here is a video of the unboxing I made.

https://youtu.be/6uyVpjqtNHk

Quite surprised on the deck not being a clique deck as it has RWS symbolism cute style.

jalaire

That deck is adorable! I'm going to have to look into it, as I hadn't heard of it before. Thanks!

Le Fanu

Quite surprised on the deck not being a clique deck as it has RWS symbolism cute style.
It's only just come out. A few weeks ago you'd have been hard pushed to find it anywhere. They had it on alidastore before anywhere else. I came across mine at the local shop. But for those members in the U.S it isn't easily available yet.

I have it. It's fun and clever. I wouldn't have called it the Happy Tarot. That's not quite the vibe for me - makes it sound a bit ditzy.

Candy, pink, candy floss, the Land of Pinkness - whatever- something else. I can't put it into words but I think calling it "Happy" is doing it a disservice. Makes it sound one-dimensional. A lot of people might pass over it thinking it is all fluffiness, which it isn't.

Celtictarot

I got mine on Amazon UK, I was surprised I got mine already. I do like the chibi effect of this deck. Maybe this deck can dig deep to things that with a "scary" deck you can't do for some people.

reall

OMG! just watched video! colors are beatifull!^^ much better than I expected!^^ and luv that rays of light!^^ lolz would like to see borderless version!^^ ;))
one thing that worries me is face expresion? is it distinctive enough on all cards?x,x ;))

p.s name should definitly be cute or candy tarot!^^ lolz :))