has anyone read "The MagicakRitual of the Sanctum Regnum" by Eliphas Levi?

Dävid

It's a short piece, but as far as the Rider-Waite deck, and all of its clones, go...it offers some REALLY good insights into the major arcana. This is about my tenth time to go through it...I love reading this thing!

Gayla

Never heard of it...but I would like to read it...is it aval online?

Dävid

Yep! I got mine from amazon so I'm sure it's readily available. And it's not quite what you may think it is... I don't even know how to describe it. But if you're not exactly a novice when it comes to studying any Golden Dawn-type deck, I think this short piece can offer a lot of insight into the symbolism.

Gayla

Gayla

OMG!!! You are right..I am not even half way down the 'A' list and already trapped..:)

Dävid

Gayla said:
OMG!!! You are right..I am not even half way down the 'A' list and already trapped..:)

Me too! Ahhh!!!

wolfmaiden58

:)
.....but there's more here:
http://vxchaos.cjb.net/eBooks/

under 'esoteric books' 'fiction' 'grimoires' and 'lovecraft' ....... but, you can only download one item at a time, or their server gets overloaded.
There are also Golden Dawn books, AE Waite Tarot, Regardie, etc.....a veritable lifetime of reading material......

so I guess we'll see you in a few weeks...... ;)

(hehe....I'm glad I finished my stint - now you guys can clog up their server!!....it's a very little known site......somehow I don't think it's going to stay that way for long!.......uhoh.....)

NOTE!!!......don't forget to virus-check everything - all my downloads were 'clean', but better safe than sorry.....

diamond

Eliphas Levi at VXChaos file server

Thanks Wolfmaiden58 for sharing this amazing site of pdf files! I'm off to start my downloads. I wonder if I will run out of paper or ink first. I'm guessing ink, since I have four reams of paper on hand. Amazing site!

Rosanne

Thanks very much for sharing this site. ~Rosanne