Has anyone trimmed the Druid Animal Oracle?

pippi

Thanks autumnsdaughter! Oooh, the plant and animal oracles together in one deck would be fabulous! Oh man... I'm going to have to stay away from these threads (or hit the lotto here soon)! :p

autumnsdaughter

Oh, I know... I had to physically move myself away from the laptop a few nights ago, when Miss 6 mentioned that there were still a few copies left of the BG silver...

must resist...

:D

Jewel

I am about to send mine off to Faunabay to trim for me ~grins~. I can't wait!

thorhammer

autumnsdaughter said:
Oh, I know... I had to physically move myself away from the laptop a few nights ago, when Miss 6 mentioned that there were still a few copies left of the BG silver...

must resist...

:D
At least you don't have to trim the BG . . . })

I'm going to have a trimming party soon, when my next DAO arrives I might attack it and the GMT (I gave my bestie my first copy of the DAO, as she's an animal freak :D). New scissors, or perhaps a rotary cutter, as I was talking in the craft shop the other day to two very knowledgeable ladies. Bears thinking about. Hmmmm . . .

\m/ Kat

autumnsdaughter

I started with a rotary cutter, because I never really got the hang of cutting in grade school (LOL) because it was too tedious for me. Needless to say, I've become a lot more patient.

I tried trimming my Lover's Path with the rotary, but it just wasn't working, so I switched to scissors. Now I prefer scissors, I think I have more control.

WinterRose

I've just got mine - think I'll have to take the white borders off. I love the decorated border, though, I'll leave those on.

Nickigirl

Thank you!

Wow, I've had this deck for *many* years, and liked it well enough, but never used it. But as soon as I saw those cards without the borders, I trimmed mine too!
And now they are AWESOME! The pictures just POP and they are so much easier to read, and to find all the little intricacies of the paintings.
THANK YOU for this thread!
THANK YOU!!!!!!
Nicki

Carla

I got my Druid Animal Oracle yesterday and finished trimming it this morning. I left the leafy borders on as well. Can't wait to use it!