Have I got the job?

Middy1452

Fox + Cross + Key

This is the time I've had the Cross + Key combo in this context. Cross seems negative and to prepare for trials ahead with Key seeming to give more weight to this. Fox says sneakiness and manipulation and something not out on the open yet. So I'd say no and add that the decision has been made but I'll be the last to find out.

Mona18

Fox + Cross + Key

This is the time I've had the Cross + Key combo in this context. Cross seems negative and to prepare for trials ahead with Key seeming to give more weight to this. Fox says sneakiness and manipulation and something not out on the open yet. So I'd say no and add that the decision has been made but I'll be the last to find out.

I think you should keep looking and look out for your best interests, cause you may not be doing do now. You will find something, but I don't think this is it.

Middy1452

Thank you Mona, as it turns out I didn't get the job and what you said about starting to look at my best interests is true. The reason I didn't get the job was Bouquet + Birds + Clouds so I think it was a pleasant but confusing interview

Amanda

Wow.. I need to get back to work on these cards.. I saw what you pulled and thought it was meant to be.. But under some condition the Fox and Cross were presenting... Or maybe since it was a no for this one you will get another job immediately following this one..

Ronia

I've found out during my work with Lenormand that the Cross literally crosses things. Even the Key here can not mean anything except that it would be a "yes" if it wasn't crossed. :(

Middy1452

Indeed the Key, normally a positive yes card just adds weight to the Cross making it a big emphatic NO! What about the follow up Bouquet + Birds + Clouds? This was a same company, same grade move and the guy who was recruiting was someone I worked for around 10 years ago. I think the combo says it was nice to catch up and have a chat but I came across as at best vague and at worst superficial